JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ATL

soul_survivor

Will Smith is going to produce a new movie starring Big Boi from Outkast and a varitey of other hip-hop stars.

The project is titled ATL and it's a Comedy/Drama.

The project is to be directed by the one and only Chris Robinson,famous director of music videos.

The movie is going to be out in 2006.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466856/

It's really kinda hard to explain how your smile been burnt to my brain-Maybe(Born to Reign)

Edited by soul_survivor

Is this the same thing we told cookies to audition for ages ago? I remmember there was something to do with Will and Atlanta.

I think he mentioned this movie at the BET awards when introducing T.I.

The original title for the movie was Jelly Beans, if thats any help.

nah im sure we heard about auditions for people that live in atlanta or somethin and we kept telling cookies to go to it. This was about a year ago or somethin, unless i dreamed it. :stars:

I dont remember anything abt auditions for this...cuz i would have been right there. :2thumbs:

is it finished filming already tho? if not , i can at least do a 'drive by' viewing of Will n the other stars while its in production. lmbo...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

nevermind i must have dreamed it or got confused with something else. What i wanna know is why im dreaming about cookies and the site. It could be worse, it could be giant bunny rabbits...... its been a long week. :stars: Ignore me.

LOL...its ok Julie, its been a long week 4 me too,. so u can dream abt me, long as u make us RICH and us chillin in nice rides,... with no 'funny' women chasing behind us.!! lmbo

Big Willie: I think that is what she was think bout tho...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies