JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nelly said about Will!

Well don't get it twisted, JJFP is my favorite hip-hop artists of all time, if anybody takes a shot at either Will or Jeff, they're gonna get dissed, no matter how much I like them, like if even my 2nd favorite mc LL dissed Will I'd lose respect for him too, like I'm probably gonna still occasionally bump KRS' music but I don't know I could say that I'm as big of fan of his now, maybe if somebody disses him I won't passionately defend him anymore since he don't defend Will and I won't tell anyone about his albums either, let them discover him on their own, I'm a JJFP potna not a KRS potna.... :jusmindyabizness:

Edited by bigted

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't really sure what the deal was with the situation between KRS and Nelly, this thread cleared it up for me. Its nice to see Nelly likes and respects JJFP, I am a fan of Nelly, not a huge fan, but some of his stuff I like.

Since the day KRS turned 40, he has been speaking more and more crap. He is obviously jellous at old cats that still get played on radio and does everything in his power to survive in the big side of the hip-hop scene.. but he's gonna fall down, like Bam, Flash, Mel and the others... When I couldnt go in to this site a week ago, I was making a list with people who have mentioned Will in songs or in recent interviews. The 68 Generation (Will, Rakim and LL) should support eachothers work since they are the ones who paved the way for todays hiphop... But they are all to afraid of their reputation and its the same thing with KRS, he is also afraid.

Not too long ago in a Interview about him acting. He mentioned Will as an Idol caus he keeps a great balance between his music and his acting. He said the same about Will in his Book.

And he allways said that he wants to record a song with Will some day.

And almost in all his Booklets he thanks Will. And on 10 he had some lines refering to Will. And he, or actualy Puffy caus he produced it, sampled JJFP on it.

Enough? It`s not like they can prob each other all the time. They also try to help the new talents, especaly LL. But they regulary say nice things about each other.

And Chuck probs them often.

I think LL mentioned FP in an interview a couple years ago but he gives FP props more than anybody else, LL got no beef with anybody right now, he's like FP, he shows love to basically anybody in the game.... btw, FP gave Rakim props on 'Lost and Found' and quite a bit of his interviews, did Rakim ever mention FP? Rakim doesn't really say much about anybody, as a pioneer of hip-hop he should be a lil' bit more supportive towards those other pioneers that're still out there like LL and Will....

Rakim doesn't really say much about anybody, as a pioneer of hip-hop he should be a lil' bit more supportive towards those other pioneers that're still out there like LL and Will....

Rakim doesn`t really say anything. He isnt anywhere really. He doesn`t records anything. He basicly just doesn`t do anything. Maybe he died and no one knows :lolsign:

The last time I saw him he was in Juelz Santana "Mic Check" video and I saw him give props to Eminem recently but maybe that was an old quote that Shady Records brought out to promote Em's greatest hits but he don't make any comments about anything Will or LL does....