JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Instrumental version of "Parents just don't understand" wanted

SMC

• Members

Hi all,

As you can see from my signature i'm very new at this sort of thing. I stumbled across this board during my search for the instrumental version of "Parents just don't understand" and i desparatly hope someone out there can help me out.

A buddy of mine is getting married next month and in Holland (where i live) people usually do something on the party afterwards like sing a song about the couple or do a little play. I used to have a summerjob with this man and we both were/are fans of Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh prince so we played their songs lots of times.

I would like to do a rap during this party with the music of "Parents just don't understand"

Therefore I need the instrumental version of this song. I know it was released on the 7" single in 1988.

What i'm looking for is a store where I can download this song. I did find several versions of teh song in online music stores but not the instrumental one. Maybe if someone here has this instrumental version they could send it to me (MP3). I do own all teh Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince albums so I doubt that copyright will be an issue! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance

sander

I havent come across this here before but someone might have it.

Maybe if you get desperate just duplicate the intro to the song over and over.

I've got the Girls instrumental if that helps... never seen one for Parents.

I'd like to put my hands on it :wiggle: plz Jonny can u upload it???

I've got the Girls instrumental if that helps... never seen one for Parents.

I'd like to put my hands on it :wiggle: plz Jonny can u upload it???

yup!

http://rapidshare.de/files/10480493/Girls_...rouble.mp3.html

Nice! thnx! :yeah:

unfortunately an instrumental of parents just dont understand doesn't exist as far as I know..

I see ya'll forgot the time I uploaded the girls ain't nothing but trouble, parent's just don't understand, and, Nightmare on my street instrumentals.

I'm honestly suprised that you didn't download them hero. If you want them I'll put them back on for everyone. (well at least the nightmare one since the other two were uploaded already)

Thanx 4 posting that. SMC came 2 me cuz he came across my list of JJ+FP non-album music. I asked him 2 post it here b4 i sent burning it from vinyl 2 CD and then putting it on my computer...THEN sending it 2 him. U just saved me alot of time.