34 members have voted

1. 1. which one is your favorite?

• Hes the dj im the rapper
    • The magnificent jazzy jeff
    • jazzys groove
    • i wanna rock
    • pump me up
    • Other

on each album theres that one song thats that jjfp buddy track, like "pump me up" on willennium or "a touch of jazz" on rock the house (but thats more of an instremental). you get the picture. the ones where will tells jeff to do scratches

i might have put on thats not considered one or more than one for each album or even missed one. but just say you fav anyway.

well theres no real track like that on born to reign or lost and found. but theres an 'other' choice...so you can still vote if its not there.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i vote for "the magnificent jazzy jeff"..I love the scratches there, my fav part of the track is when Fp says: "Now make a sound like a bird"..and jeff starts to scratch :jazzy:

I had to go with He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper. That was a very tough choice, because I really like The Magnificent and Jazzy's Groove a lot. Those three songs are all sweet, but I pick He's the DJ because I like everything about that song. It has Jeff ripping the wheels and Will going off, rapping fast, with tons of def ryhmes. They are both amazing on that song.

• 1 month later...