JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fifa world cup 2006

Wild Child

Germany may be the home nation .. but they haven't got the players to win it so thats why were all forgetting to mention them on here :willvspaparazzi:

yeah :hmm: so what , the German team it's always kinna like that ... they dont have so many stars like Spain or England but they are dope team and there spirit just :bowdown: ... and guess who was second the last World cup with the same players :wiggle:

We have the worlds probably second or third best striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Rooney

you really think he's in that group don't make me laugh

and it's not just english people talking up are chances, people like pele are doing it aswell

I'd say Zlatan is way better than Rooney anyday... but I think Zlatan is more of like the fifth best attacker.

ok for you i will take rooney out of my list

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Shevchenko

Adriano

Owen

Van Nielstelrooy

Crespo

Trezuget

Eto

There's ten better than him

Torres

oh yeah :word: ,but why u put Ronaldo :rofl: after he start playing for Real like Zidan and Owen ,he just get worst

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the worlds probably second or third best striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Rooney

you really think he's in that group don't make me laugh

and it's not just english people talking up are chances, people like pele are doing it aswell

You 4got Zidane..that guy is crazy..

it's gonna be an ecitin tournament...

But Tim, can u pin this post??

Drogba's wank. What a waste of 20 odd mill.

Everyone outside of England has real hate for Rooney. He is an incredible talent and so darn young so we'll just see how "crap" he is during the tournament.

Jermain Defoe is the man with the plan. No chance he'll get in the England starting line up (or even the Spurs one at the mo). But he's a lethal striker if he makes the space.

Ibrahimovic is a great player and will be great at the World Cup, but he's no Henry or Ronaldinho.

Sweden aren't gonna kick any arse. They'll probably beat England again, but it wont matter cos we'll be got 6 points by then anyway, even though we'll make hard work of T&T for no reason. Its the England way

what are the teams that you are really counting on?

Poland of course, don't ask why?:) Maybe we will be a "black horse" of this competition? nah, our team sucks:( Also I like Holland.

how many of y'all are forgettin Germany?? that team got the best goalkeeper

& a few good players from Poland;) We also have one player from Nigeria, but he plays for our country, he didn't do it from few yaers, cause we have betters plyaers than him? I don't know:(Maybe a coahc don't like him....

I see that many ppl of this board are experts:)

What team would be a "black horse"?

Rooney is a great player, and he was one of the best players in the Euro Cup in Portugal 2004. In my opinon he is one of the worlds 5 best strikers, in compertion with Ronaldinho, Adriano, Eto'o and Henry.

Drogba's wank. What a waste of 20 odd mill.

:iagree:

Kev dishing out the knowledge again !!

Nah, it wasnt harsh at all, it was perfestly said :lol: , the only reason there is hype around Drogba is because he was the star for Marseille. But who did he really have as competition in that squad to pose a threat to him being the best player? No-one. At Chelsea he is doing jack, his first touch is terrible, if he was a striker along the lines of Henry, Owen etc, he would have at least double the amount of goals he has now. But he lacks the precision when he is given a chance. In reality the only people who say he is good is the younger mis informed fans who only focus on what Chelsea do and not what the rest of the world do. I can think of at least 10 players better than him at Chelsea alone. And I can think of even more players above him on the world class list before he is even mentioned, one of whome is the forgotten superstar at Chelsea, Hernan Crespo. Pushing it you could say he can really be a threat when he turns it on, but his consistency is non existant. He may score a hat-trick one game, but then he goes on a 10 game streak without being effective at all. Thats not a world class striker at all.

Edited by Big Willie

Everyone outside of England has real hate for Rooney. He is an incredible talent and so darn young so we'll just see how "crap" he is during the tournament.

nah i like him ,he kinna reminds me Alan Shear :hmm:

yea Roonye is a very good player..i watch him play alot...I know why mnay other people outside of England might hate him..He is too good that's why, when a player is that good, there's alot of hate and pressure on him from other countries...

Edited by Wild Child

Cena Sux, Cena Sux

Did you hear that at New Years Revolution? I havent been watching wrestling as much as i used to but he was never gonna be the next Austin of Rock. They pushed him too hard.

Kurt Angle, now there's a wrestler

Cena Sux, Cena Sux

Did you hear that at New Years Revolution? I havent been watching wrestling as much as i used to but he was never gonna be the next Austin of Rock. They pushed him too hard.

Kurt Angle, now there's a wrestler

this post is off topic but i dont mind replyin it...It's good to see 2 new champs on both shows, Cena had his time to shine and he made sure of that. but one thing remains:he will always be my #1 fav wrestler..

This is Chain Gang hommie

You guys see Ibrahimovic against Roma or against Real Madrid Last year? He was playing with the defense.

he is better than rooney, better than owen.. better than ALOT of people..

U'll just see it in the WC..

Nedved: He's the best player I've ever seen.

Trezeguet: I adjust myself to Zlatan, he's the king of the field, best player in the world after Ronaldinho.

I don't count Ronaldinho as a striker, in Brazil he's a midfielder.

Best players in the world:

1. Ronaldinho

2. Frank Lampard

3. Puyol

4. Ibrahimovic.

U'll just see it in the WC..

Nedved: He's the best player I've ever seen.

Trezeguet: I adjust myself to Zlatan, he's the king of the field, best player in the world after Ronaldinho.

yeah of course they are gonna talk like that for him :shrug: ,they played all in Juve