JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fifa world cup 2006

Wild Child

True Lerkot, that word TEAM is important. Never rule out Nistelrooy to go and do F* all for a whole game then get goals. Bit like Michael Owen.

Can't wait

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holland have possibilities, but they blow hot and cold with performances. They need to get a dead set layout to become worthy contenders. They do play as a team, but sometimes you need a bright consistent spark to have any chance of success. Nistleroy will give them some of that, but he isnt a play maker, he has to be provided and Holland doesnt really have a real provider that will be able to obtain the service Van Nistelroy needs. I give theam a great chance in the competition, but I dont think they are of the standard of a world cup winning squad.

I have a little hope that Spain finaly will have some succes in the World Cup, and I think this team could make it to the semis :2thumbs: . But the final will be between Brazil and The Netherlands.

Watch out for the dutch team, they may not have world class players at every position like they had two years ago, but they have a real TEAM for the first time in six years.

I`m happy with they progress but I dont reayl get why the Trainer doesn`t include Kluivert. Davids and Sedorf arent in it too. Thats stupid..

Watch out for the dutch team, they may not have world class players at every position like they had two years ago, but they have a real TEAM for the first time in six years.

I`m happy with they progress but I dont reayl get why the Trainer doesn`t include Kluivert. Davids and Sedorf arent in it too. Thats stupid..

I dont know why he doesnt play Davids or Sedorf, but I think whats probably teh main reason behind Kluivert not playing is because 1) Van Nistelroy plays better as a solo striker, in my opinion and 2) he isnt getting regular world class football anymore. When he was at Barca his name was one of the first on the sheet, when he moved to Newcastle they thought he sold out, that didnt last long either, after one season he decided to move on due to a claus in his contract now he's at Valencia and not playing all that regular because of players like Marco Di Vaio and John Carew keeping him out of the team. But my theory still is if you have a player of Kluiverts calibor available for selection, then he must play. Same goes for Davids and Sedorf.

Edited by Big Willie

we could argue all day and all night, but i noticed that none of you are mentioning any African teams..

well, as u know, it surprized me that the African teams that usually makes it didn't make it in this year..But European teams gotta keep their eyes on the new comers..Like who would ever thought that Senegal would beat France?? nobody, but yea i'm countin on Angola and Togo to do their best, they gonna show the world how it's done in Africa..

Amen...... :2thumbs:

Edited by Wild Child

I think its just time for change in the Holland camp. Beign a spurs fan i think Davids might still make a push and be a suad player for the tournament but thats it. Kluivert isn't nearly the player he used to be, he didn't start any Euro 2004 games either.

The thing with England is that they think they're better than they are.

Swedens is going to with a little bit luck go far.

We have the worlds probably second or third best striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Besides him Henrik Larsson and in the midfield Ljungberg.

We also got Ajax's striker Markus Rosenberg as backup. Mix that with a good team spirit and we got a team that's gonna whoop Englands Ass.

We have the worlds probably second or third best striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Rooney

you really think he's in that group don't make me laugh

and it's not just english people talking up are chances, people like pele are doing it aswell

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Rooney

and it's not just english people talking up are chances, people like pele are doing it aswell

I'd say Zlatan is way better than Rooney anyday... but I think Zlatan is more of like the fifth best attacker.

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Rooney

I'd say Zlatan is way better than Rooney anyday... but I think Zlatan is more of like the fifth best attacker.

ok for you i will take rooney out of my list

Henry

Ronaldo

Ronaldiniho

Shevchenko

Adriano

Owen

Van Nielstelrooy

Crespo

Trezuget

Eto

There's ten better than him

Torres

Guest renagade_tim

since i dont watch soccer but i do American Football i am goin to have to say Green Bay PAckers if i knew so soccer teams i would be wit yall but since yall sayin Rooney i am goin wit them