JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith to take the back seat?

MissAshley

NEWS

Will Smith to take the back seat?

Staff reporter

Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Hollywood actor Will Smith reportedly wants his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith to take over as the main 'breadwinner' so that he can take a break.

According to IMDb.com ,the 37-year-old 'Hitch' star insists that now that their children Jaden (7) and Willow (3) are growing up, his wife can take up more acting and singing with her band Wicked Wisdom so that he can sit back and relax.

"Now that she isn't breastfeeding, I'll probably work less in order for her to work a little more!" Smith reportedly said.

source: http://entertainment.iafrica.com/news/761764.htm

i hope he means less acting, (since he's got a couple films lined up) and getting more into music, cuz it's kinda sad that Jada's doing more musically than he is, when music is his first love and acting is hers...i'm patiently waiting for "Tell Me Why" after their vacation...i mean what else is there to do if his next film shooting doesn't begin 'til summer?...and Willow's five, they just hacked a couple years off her life

Edited by willjadafan

And if he does take a break, i'm pretty sure he will be writin down some rhymes and record them out when he can..

But yea Will does deserve the break becuase i aint ever thought he would go on vacation like most hollywood star..He's got alot going on

Get on the floor

Well I think thats great. Yes Will mos def deserves a vacation. Thats cool that Will doesn't mind 2 sit back let Jada do her thang...Cos u know most celebrity couples fight about things like that cos 1 thinks they should always be the star. But not The Smiths they share. Like Jada said my wins r his wins, my losses r his losses n vice versa. Will gets 2 spend time wit his kids and more than likely work on his rhymes and trying out new things in his studio. Jada gets 2 work on her band and gets 2 take on more roles in films. Good 4 them.

• Members

Willie will get bored if he rests for too long. He deserves the break but his pen will still be working and i reckon he will be itching to get out there and promote Tell me Why. He really loves it so lets hope he puts his heart into promotion now Pursuit has finished.

Check out my Will inspired album:

http://www.soundclick.com/tommyjhawgood

That's what I'm talking about, Will taking a break from movies is the best thing that all hip-hop fans could ask for from him!! :yeah:

I think he will take a break from it all. He's gotta raise his kids first, or else they will be those hollywood kids who hate their parents or something, because the parents were never around.

I hope that Will does work on songs with Jeff, since Jeff said that their schedules are what keeps them from working together.