JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will suffers for homophobia....

Damian

i definetly think Will Smith made the right choice not to kiss a guy in that movie, coz if he did, i would look at him a lil differently, and alotta rappers would not respect him for that even if it's just acting....

If i were to make a movie and i was asked to kiss a guy in one scene, i would Quit making that movie, easy as that..We all think differently and some people just have to keep that in their minds.

peace

well i know it may sound funny,...and tho I understand Will's perspective,... but if i had to kiss a woman and could get a million bucks from that kiss...

pucker up baby! haha...and im a 100% man lover!!! lmbo

and I would just have to deal with the redicule... :paperbag: haha...

peace,

cookie

for one mil : I'M READY BABY (only for a tongueless kiss)

Will did kiss a guy in Hitch.If I got 1 million dollars to kiss a guy I would,that's a lot of money. :jusmindyabizness:

I do no like guys... :thumbdown:

I like gurls,though. :kekeke:

ewww...:)

but he didn't look very happy;)

Hmm, my post isn't actually at all. I shouldn't posted it:(

Statement of Ian McKellen was in 23 October 2004. So he could say that. But in 2005 Will did a "Hitch" movie. So his objections aren't actuall at all:(

I can understand his thinking. I think Will never been enemy to gays like Em. But he didn't kiss that guy in movie, cause he afraided of people reaction. So it can be a little sympton of homophobia. Fear of this thing. Ian McKellen didn't attack Will earlier cause he concealed his sexual preferences. In past people was much more against gays. So he did it not for fame or something. In 2004 he acted in "Lord of the rings". BTW I heard that he died.

I think that dude has no right to say negative things bout Will just because he didn't want to kiss him. I think that guy just wishes he could have kissed FP :rofl: :rofl: Why else would he still be sore at a person he dosen't know that well after a long time?

Will had the right to say he wasn't gonna do that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Daedalus Mortality_*

I'm sorry to offend, but, YOU COULN"T PAY ME A BILLION DOLLARS TO KISS A GUY!

Big ups to Will!!!!

Stand up for what you believe!!!

If You think that it is wrong, SAY IT!!!!

Free Speech it a wonderful thing!!!!

Thats bull****, first of all i doubt you wouldnt do it for a billion dollars second of all go cry... what a whimp you are... Im not gay but id kiss a guy for 20 milion... it kiss a guy for 1000 $ probably I mean its not like its that big of a deall... cry ass baby

my thing is...why the hell does anyone wanna keep entertaining an ongoing conversation about why Will chooses or not chooses to kiss a guy in a scene? dang. then a person starts calling out another cuz they would or wouldnt kiss someone in the movie. THIS IS a freakin message board. no need for the negativity, and frankly, i wish yall give this crap a rest,...

WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will didn't kiss the guy. THATS his choice... let it rest already.

dayum!

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies