JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the next podcast

Hero1

The thing is with ghostwriters, people on forums make up a lot of stuff that's not true and some people read it and they believe it, like if I said KRS-ONE ghostwrote for Dr. Dre on this board or vice versa, then some people here believed it and told other people then it'd be a fake rumor spreading, you don't know who's ghostwriting, ghostwriting's a mystery, Jay-Z didn't write "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It", that was just something a random hater'd say, don't believe everything you hear or read... :rofl: Kel Spencer's credited for writing songs with Will but Darren Henson's credited for producing songs with Jazzy Jeff, ain't that the same difference? As long as JJFP are involved with creating the song is all that should matter, now if you don't see their names in the credits at all like some other rap artists, then there should be an issue.... :bat:

Edited by bigted

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ted get a headset, u seem to know the most about ghostwriters, we could use your knowledge.

What about getting the list of possible movies Wills gonna do, the Nic Cage one, the mark etc and which one we would most like to see made coz im sure Will isnt gonna do them all, theres too much music to be made. :2thumbs:

The role and potential that WS and JJ have to influence the rap game as it is just now; whether they could ever be as big/popular as they were in the past, etc.

WS on Columbia, and the poor sales of the last few albums; what went wrong.

A topic I think would be interesting to discuss would be: If Born To Reign was as successful as Willennium and went double-platinum, or maybe more, how would that affect Will's status and popularity today?

i think those are good, maybe something about the new movie

and just a tip- make it more exciting cause its really boring...dont get me wrong- its really good word wise- but i think the people on it could be better enthusiastically and more noises in the background, but more variety. the tick tick tick boom kinda gets annoying. maybe if you could get that "JAZZY" from comin to the stage when you talk about jazzy- i mean a full convo on it.

and get better mics- its really noisy with peoples breath and the mics moving around.

maybe discuss the bleep on tell me why (not really a good convo but maybe first impressions or something) maybe you can talk about wills cursing also on you saw my blinker

im kinda interested in maybe participating as another american hahah ( i also have a good mic :lolsign:)

JUST IDEAS

Edited by WILL IS ILL

It's hard to make it less boring... we just have a conversation about the stuff and whatever happens, happens. About the mics thing, we're just using cheapo headsets (mines like 10 year old, came with my first ever computer), noting too flashy but it'll do.

discussing the bleep on tel me why would be cool, but maybe only if it actually gets anywhere near release...

thankx for the input tho...

dont get me wrong, i love the podcast, id even like to be on it possible if possible- i dont know if that will happen. but maybe some more effects or something could be added in the mean time.

i dunno

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i guess more things from songs besides "tick tick tick tick boom" like i said before maybe Will yellig "JAZZY" on comin to the stage, some short effect- i would say a gun shot but there isnt much of those in wills songs. and that would be for good points or bold statements. like "i think 50 cent is jelous of will smiths haircut" then there would be that sound.....yeah i didnt know what to say so i said something about 50 cent....and hair :lol:

so i hoped that helped some

hero, since so many people want to be a part of the podcast, and since skype can only hold 5 people, can you make a thread that shows some kind or rotation as to who will be in which podcast?

example:

episode 5(i guess that's what number we are up to):

hero1

will is ill

damien

jonny5

jazzie julie

episode 6

hero1

sonic1988

dabrakes

etc.

can you make a thread like that?

edit: you can use a mic and speakers.

Edited by sonic1988

• Admin

you need to plug in headphones or something because speakers cause interference with the mic and an echo..

yeah the limit is 5 people..but if we ever have more for a podcasting session..we can rotate people in and out of the chat