• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

discussed kel spencer twice already

discussed new jjfp? already

im not talking abt lorettaville that would be a very short conversation

definitely not discussing what would u say if u met will

ghostwriting is an interesting idea..

anyody got any movie related suggestions?

One movie suggestion could be Will's future roles and what genre they could be, or why he may turn down certain genres because of a physcal state or just a dislike for that genre. For instance why he will be giving up action movies within 5 yeears or something along those lines.

I think this one may have been discussed already, but if not here goes....Discuss about Jaden playing Will's son in the movie and your thoughts behind it. The reasons in which Jaden was given the role. Was it because he is Will's son, or because he was actually the worthy person for the role.

In music you could talk about who would be a good blend for Will to work with, both in production and collabortaing. Who would help him regain his popularity but still be a suitable enough artist or producer for Will to remain true to his morals...........Or end of year chart positions.

• Admin

I think this one may have been discussed already, but if not here goes....Discuss about Jaden playing Will's son in the movie and your thoughts behind it. The reasons in which Jaden was given the role. Was it because he is Will's son, or because he was actually the worthy person for the role.

good suggestion :2thumbs: i was definitely thinking about that 1