JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Prince
Hehe at Brakes... No no, nothing bad was said about you. Below is what I got of that Spanish conversation (I feel such a genius... Just call me "brain" :dancingcool: ):

---

Juancho, to which programs you sent your e-mail? To Another Rollo with Adal Ramones? I heard that Will Smith was in that program, here in Colombia yet they have not passed it, good, [ ? ]comosea [ ? ], I hope Will respond your questions. See you.

Catcata: if I sent my mail to Another Rollo, I expect that for when read this post already have seen the program, my opinion is that is just that alone they speak of the action and nothing of music, your that belief?

---

Oh, and sorry eljuancho and catcata, hope you didn't mind the (bad) translation I gave!

• Admin
my translation was this.. "catcata did you see dabrakes on the bill? the man cannot act for the life of him..and his music suxs!! lets just hope we see more of will on rollo with adam ramones and less of da brakes!"

those google translations can be very dodgy ... i think you'll find mines more accurate