JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

so i just saw hitch again

cristigolo

my friend has a psp and he has hitch on those disks. i couldn't sleep so i watched it for the second time. this was the first time i saw it in english cuz first i saw it in german and it's just not the same. it is a great movie and very funny but that's not why i'm making this topic. i just wanna say that this man has talent. i mean the way he acted the role of hitch was very and i mean very good. he is a true multitalented role model. to act in all these types of movies and then to put out an album like LOST&FOUND is something to be admired. I am happy to call myself a fan of WILL SMITH because he represents true hip hop and acting on a very large scale.

PROPS TO YOU MAN FOR EVERTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND I FOR ONE CAN'T WAIT TO BE AMAZED BY PURSUIT.

Peace. :word:

I have a feeling his acting will get better the older he gets.

:word:

double :word: :word:

Sooner or later, he may even be able to open a school for up and coming actors if he wants to. Since he's got so much experience, it would be real successful...and i can imagine how cool it would be to be taught by Will and even other top actors in HOllywood....

peace,

cookie

• 3 weeks later...