1. 1. On Mr. Nice Guy?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is..

I got a Track from Canibus. It`s doesn`t realy sound like him tho. And I haver another one that say`s "Eminem Diss" bu I don`t get where he is dissing him. And than I have an Eminem Frrestyle that say`s "Canibus Diss" but in the Freestyle he doesn`t mention his name. It could be against a random person.

It`s al kinda curios.lol

Edited by Turntable

That's what people'd like to see more of, mcs going up against each other on stage, not them just making songs about each other, Em and Bis made a lot of songs dissin' each but they never battled live, that's what's missing in the rap game now, we'd really see who has the most skills, have mcs go on 106 & Park and TRL and battle live on air....

Edited by bigted

• 3 weeks later...

think that it wasn't necessary for Will to say anything about Em, especially since Em's been irrelevant by most hip-hop fans over the last 5 years

ill say in the last 3 years with encore but "the eminem show" was amaizing theres no denial

and by the way will ain't a legendary mc he's one of the greatest cuz the things he has done helping hip hop but he ain't a "legendary mc" like krs-one,pac,b.i.g,eminem(belive it or not he is one just for the fact that .hes the first white kid to actually get respect out of others legends such as rakim),rakim.....etc

think that it wasn't necessary for Will to say anything about Em, especially since Em's been irrelevant by most hip-hop fans over the last 5 years

ill say in the last 3 years with encore but "the eminem show" was amaizing theres no denial

and by the way will ain't a legendary mc he's one of the greatest cuz the things he has done helping hip hop but he ain't a "legendary mc" like krs-one,pac,b.i.g,eminem(belive it or not he is one just for the fact that .hes the first white kid to actually get respect out of others legends such as rakim),rakim.....etc

Will is a legend.

Bow Wow is that you? :willvspaparazzi: