JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wendy Williams?

shes a fat ugly chick on new york radio sayin will's gay.

she thinks she knows at all but she doesnt kno ****. i hope FP buys out her radio station and sends her home.

She smokes somethin really bad, Will gay...HA! :bat:

shes a fat ugly chick on new york radio sayin will's gay.

she thinks she knows at all but she doesnt kno ****. i hope FP buys out her radio station and sends her home.

oh man thats a good Idea. Yea, send her home Will !!! LOL then he can hire me 2 sit in her fat seat ! LOL

peace,

cookie

Well Wendy Williams also said that the only reason why Jada is an A-List actress is 'cause she's the wife of Will Smith

Well Wendy Williams also said that the only reason why Jada is an A-List actress is 'cause she's the wife of Will Smith

really? wow, how big can become a hater mind :stars: :wtf:

Deep down Wendy probably wishes that her husband was as successful as Will.... :kekeke:

• 2 weeks later...

"While the shameless Miss has gained her notoriety by dishing the dirt of Hip Hop celebreties, her own part is as questinoable as those whom she reports."

"After leaving The Source in 94 her resume has been laced with skandals. From her recently released book confirming stereotypes in Hip Hop Fashion, to the pink slip she got as an editor at Vibe, and even to allegetions of sleeping with several Rappers and other high-profile figures in the music industry for personal gain"

Those are the best parts :lolsign: