Clown Of The Year  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Clown Of The Year?

• 50 Cent
    • Kayne West
    • Bow Wow
    • BET's Program Director

Which one of these clowns made the biggest fool of themselves in 2005:

1. 50 Cent: for general purposes but specifically for "praising" President Bush's "gangsta

50 CENT has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President GEORGE W BUSH.

While Bush is facing growing criticism from American citizens and celebrities, including rapper KANYE WEST, former crack dealer 50 Cent has expressed great admiration for the Republican leader.

He says, "(The president) is incredible... A gangsta. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him."

2. Kayne West: for being incredibly arrogant... and controversial at the same time

"If I don't win Album of the Year, I'm gonna really have a problem with that," said West. "I can never talk myself out of [winning], you know why? Because I put in the work. I don't care if I jumped up and down right now on the couch like Tom Cruise. I don't care what I do, I don't care how much I stunt — you can never take away from the amount of work I put into it. So I don't wanna hear all of that politically correct stuff. You put the camera in front of me, I'm gonna tell you like this. I worked hard to get here. I put my love, I put my heart, I put my money [into Late Registration]. I'm $600,000 in the hole right now on that album and you tell me about being politically incorrect?

3. Bow Wow: for being maybe the dumbest 19-year-old on the planet

Bow Wow: "....he did his little rap thing first. But to me honestly, Will wasn't like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped into get a TV show, and it was poppin. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things with came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole coloful cornball-type things. That's just not my style.."

BET: The program director who bans real hip-hop

With Little Brother's The Minstrel Show hitting stores next week, SOHH.com has heard BET is refusing to air the album's first video, "Lovin' It" because it is "too intelligent for the BET audience."

SOHH.com contacted several officials at BET, including their vice president Stephen Hill, their program director, and publicist, Michael Llewellen who offered this response.

"It's not true, not in that context. BET reserves the right to show or not to show music videos of any type based on the network's own standards and decision-making processes," Llewellyn told SOHH.com.

I would have to say Bow Wow. Not only did he diss Fresh Prince, he looked so stupid while he preformed at the American Music Awards. He was trying to look gangsta :rofl:

Edited by bart5

I would have to say Bow Wow. Not only did he diss Fresh Prince, he looked so stupid while he preformed at the American Music Awards. He was trying to look gangsta :rofl:

:lolsign: :rofl:

Bow Wow...a gangster.... :rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: :rofl:

:word: 50 Cent, everytime he talks or tries to rap he looks like a fool :willvspaparazzi:

Edited by bigted

I'd have to go with the BET program director(s).

BET is doing irreparable harm to hip hop in general, more so than 50, Bow Wow, or Kanye could ever do. For all the garbage that the 50s of the world put out, BET is the one playing it, and moreover, glamorizing it. I hold them ultimately responsible.

I'd have to go with the BET program director(s).

BET is doing irreparable harm to hip hop in general, more so than 50, Bow Wow, or Kanye could ever do. For all the garbage that the 50s of the world put out, BET is the one playing it, and moreover, glamorizing it. I hold them ultimately responsible.

Co-Sign on that one. I was about to give it "2 Bits"(for those of you who don't know what it means, 2 bits equals 50 cents) but BET is a huge part of the media that continues to glorify this trash.

I didn't read all the replies to figure out who deserves it, but when I saw Bow Wow's name, I had to instantly say him, cuz he's tryna walk in Will's shoes as it seems to me, but i think he was disrespecting Will when he was trying to sound 'adult' after feeding into the negative things he's heard abt Will... without even doing a little investigation abt him FOR himself. that was a no~go with me ... :thumbdown:

peace,

cookie