Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? IX

Da Brakes

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja Rule & Metallica - We Did It Again

:hmm: I think Ja sounds a bit better as a rap rocker, than an R&B rapper. :lolsign: Rock on dude!!! whoa...

So that track has a nu metal feel then?

For me, nu metal (Linkin Park stylee) is the perfect bridge between hip-hop and metal. Awesome if they can do it right (Jay Z and Linkin Park slaughtered their songs on their collab album in my opinion). The '80s Metallica stuff like their "Master of Puppets" album is awesome, though I've not really given their newer stuff a fair chance so yeah, I've not heard this track. Which album is it from?

Currently; AC/DC - "Back in Black"

:hmm: I think Ja sounds a bit better as a rap rocker, than an R&B rapper. :lolsign: Rock on dude!!! whoa...

For me, nu metal (Linkin Park stylee) is the perfect bridge between hip-hop and metal. Awesome if they can do it right (Jay Z and Linkin Park slaughtered their songs on their collab album in my opinion). The '80s Metallica stuff like their "Master of Puppets" album is awesome, though I've not really given their newer stuff a fair chance so yeah, I've not heard this track. Which album is it from?

It's from the Biker Boyz Soundtrack. That's what it said when I downloaded it.

CHASING FOREVER!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking through some of my old discs, and found a copy of Chasing Forever. whooo hooooooooo!

I hadn't heard it in ages,...so its like... whooo hoooo. lmao..

peace,

cookie

CHASING FOREVER!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking through some of my old discs, and found a copy of Chasing Forever. whooo hooooooooo!

I hadn't heard it in ages,...so its like... whooo hoooo. lmao..

peace,

cookie

Haha, awesome! I can tell you'll have that on rotation for the rest of the day :lolsign: :2thumbs:

For me; Bruce Dickinson - "Gates of Urizen"

It's from the Biker Boyz Soundtrack. That's what it said when I downloaded it.

Yes, thats what ot from.

And Prince..It more heavy than the Linkin Park/Jay-Z Collabo..