JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LET THE PROMOTING BEGIN!!

Here it is y'all. A list of places Will is gonna be on TV this week and a list of when MTV is airing their special on I, Robot.

MONDAY - JULY 12
MTV - Never Before Scene: I, Robot - 11 p.m.

TUESDAY - JULY 13
CBS - The Late Show with David Letterman - 11:30

WEDNESDAY - JULY 14
Good Morning America
FOX - Good Day - 12 noon
MTV - TRL

FRIDAY - JULY 16
Regis + Kelly
BET - 106 + Park

Here is a list of other times that MTV's I, Robot special airs.
TUESDAY - 12 p.m.
THURSDAY - 8:30 p.m.
FRIDAY - 9:30
SATURDAY - 2 a.m.
SATURDAY - 11 a.m.

Keep in mind all this stuff is for the US, East Coast so some of u won't see some of it and some of u may see it at different times of the day. Edited by JumpinJack AJ

[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 12 2004, 04:11 PM]Keep us people in the rest of the world informed!!!![/quote]
U'll have 2 look that up on your own. It waz hard enuff 4 me 2 find this stuff airing where i live. :laugh2:

• Admin
every1 make sure u check the calendar..ive already added most of this stuff 2 it :thumb:

[url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar"]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar[/url]

• Admin
[quote=willjadafan,Jul 12 2004, 10:27 PM]WILL'S ALSO GONNA BE ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA WEDNESDAY JULY 14TH AND ON 106 AND PARK FRIDAY THE 16TH....HOLLA BACK!!![/quote]
everyone make sure u watch 106 and park..we're bound to get more album news on that!! :jig:

I got a question about this american chopper programme, does it actually have Will in it or is it just about some guys with too much time on thier hands makin an ugly bike. Coz ive found its on the discovery channel every morning at 2am, but its a whole series of boring bikes, does any1 know which episode it is.

Dont worry da brakes i got the Uk covered, i'll try my best to find when these programmes are aired here. for example i can find out when letterman is on if u have cable and the MTV programmes but the rest wont be shown here.

Maybe Will'll judge Freestyle Friday on 106&Park when he's there! :thumb:

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 13 2004, 10:50 AM]Dont worry da brakes i got the Uk covered, i'll try my best to find when these programmes are aired here. for example i can find out when letterman is on if u have cable and the MTV programmes but the rest wont be shown here.[/quote]
Thanx alot for that Julie!! I really appreciate it!! :thumb:

WILL'S GOING TO BE ON THE EARLY SHOW ON MONDAY JULY 19, AND THE SECOND PART OF AMERICAN CHOPPER THAT NIGHT...ALSO ON FOX TOMORROW ON A SHOW CALLED THE MENU (never heard of it) BUT MY TV GUIDE HAS NO LISTING FOR IT (i have digital cable(smile)) BUT LOOK OUT FOR IT ANYWAY....HOLLLLLLAAAAAAA