JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The FIRST JJFP AWARDS!

Da Brakes

I thought it would be good if at the end of every year we could all look back and give out awards for a few categories!! I'll kick it off!!

Funniest moment(s)

Has to be everytime BigTed makes a post! No matter what the topic is about he always manages to bring in an old skool MC! Whether it be KRS-1, Rakim, Public Enemy etc!! You name the subject and Ted can make a link to anyone of these artists!! :rofl:

Funniest post

Has to be, without a shadow of a doubt Lerkots post about starting up a JJFP religion! That had me in stitches reading it! :lol:

Member of the year

Again I think I have to give this to Lerkot! He's provided me with so much entertainment over the past 12 months! Theres too many to mention but notible mentions are: JJFP Religion, 'Yazzy Yeff', his dirty talking on the podcast, and his library (which I found to be very useful!!)

This forum has been known for it's controversy. The various 50 Cent, Eminem references, the Kanye subjective pop-ups, the bannings, the Board malfunctions, etc. Please don't let these awards be just as controversial. It should be a party of people. Some awards that may take some thinking...

Best Overall Avatars

Best Overall Sigs

Best Numero Uno Lyricist

Best Topic Debator

Best Source Finder

COuld be anything.

This forum has been known for it's controversy. The various 50 Cent, Eminem references, the Kanye subjective pop-ups, the bannings, the Board malfunctions, etc. Please don't let these awards be just as controversial. It should be a party of people. Some awards that may take some thinking...

Best Overall Avatars

Best Overall Sigs

Best Numero Uno Lyricist

Best Topic Debator

Best Source Finder

COuld be anything.

:iagree:

When I glanced at the subheading I thought it read "Animal Fun", so was thinking "wooooaahhh.. wait a minute!" :paperbag:

But yeah I agree with FuQ - it should be broken down into more categories. 3cookies used to run one of these on the old sony WS board which I think had quite a lot of categories. Regardless though, it did prove to be very successful. :2thumbs:

In no particular order, cool stuff I remember from 2005...

Radewart kicked ass with the POH news - good work man! :2thumbs:

Lerkot amused me on Skype, but not so much on the board! :2thumbs:

Ashley supplied us with the most amazing high res pics! :2thumbs:

The legend that is Dave came and went! :2thumbs:

AJ amused me highly with his 2AM bedroom bird attack episode! :2thumbs:

Loads of new, obviously real fans joined and have stayed with us since the Switch era! :2thumbs:

The Skype chats, these are freaking amazing! :2thumbs:

Jim got to see JJFP at Live8 and gave us an awesome report! :2thumbs:

Cookies got to deliver Jeff's portrait and see JJFP Live! :2thumbs:

Julie got to see Jeff DJ live and saw Will in either Manchester or Birmingham (I can't remember which!) :2thumbs:

probably loads more but nothing else really springs to mind!

Wow I got an award I don't know what to say?!!! Maybe I should post some KRS lyrics..... :pony: :lolsign:

Yo I was just playing... :wiggle:

• Admin

the longass thread award goes to... the Kanye West Katrina thread! special mention to the intelligent design 1

greatest battle of words.. Cozmo Vs MAxfly :kekeke: Frenetic Vs any1 regarding Kanye :lolsign:

longest paragraph award.. BigTed takes that out

Strangest Post: brakes nailed it lerkot JJFP Religion

Funniest Poster - My man Dave had me in stitches

Greatest Photo Posted - Julie gettin down in the mummy costume!

Here's another one... multi actually

Best Regional (Countries) Member

Cool category but....I don't know cause in the southamerican category i'll win cause i'm the only fan from southamerica :lolsign: