Who won, MpenA or Djsilvertiger?

Da Brakes

Who won?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. MpenA or Djsilvertiger

• MpenA
    • Djsilvertiger

plus his only good line was his last two and my whole verse was hot

Seriously yo, wait for the result to come in before you start claiming the reign. You can say all this stuff, but until you prove it it means nothing. Why cant some of you just accept the fact that someone had your number, and they controlled the battle. If your a good MC you dont have to keep saying it, let your lyrics do the talking. Its like when you battle, anything said ends when the last line is written. Its meant to be fun, not to purposly go out and cause damage to another MC. By saying your whole verse was hot is only raisng the dissapointment if you lose. If ya remain neutral and just say good battle, people wont care if ya were good or not, but if ya claim to be better, thats when they get on you because you didnt back up your words. Look around the board, every other battler is giving props to their opponant, being civil saying they got skillz, but in this certain case it wasnt enough. There has been some great battles in this torny. Brakes vs Schnazz was dope, they gave props to each other, Jonny lost to KBF, they were civil and Jonny wished KBF luck for the next round. Just accept it is you lose and move on, its not the end f the world to lose a battle or be out done.

• Members

your sayin he had my number.... well its cuz he went secound there is a strong advantage if you never battled the person before and cant see them in person then what could you say, the rules should changew to like to verses each every time that makes the most sence, like two verces of 12 lines i feel would be better

im not even like complaining im juss sayin wut i feel becuz comeon now think bout that advantage, like wut would he have said if he went first not the lines he had that were good you no wut im sayin, like if had gone secound it wouldve been alot more focused on him ,

DO U GET WUT IM SAYin

• Members

ok ok im not tryna bitch tho you no wut im sayin

im sayin like next tornement mabe we should switch it up im juss throwin out there cuz come on two vewrses 12 lines you got more of like a battle you no wut im sayin it is bettwer for like everyone

nice battle silver tiger

In the finals its the contestants spit two 32 line verses! And if we had everyone rhyming two verses in the normal rounds these battles would go on forever! the two people who make it to the finals, won't have done so by luck, but because they are the two best at that stage!