JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

Adding up this just costs a darn fortune. Kel says he'll help me out, but i can't ask for too much. I also may have ask a favour of you Brakes. If i cannot get out of my thing i need to get back to Sheffield for on December 6th. Would you be able to film some stuff at The Hertfordshire show and post me a video at all?

Adding up this just costs a darn fortune. Kel says he'll help me out, but i can't ask for too much. I also may have ask a favour of you Brakes. If i cannot get out of my thing i need to get back to Sheffield for on December 6th. Would you be able to film some stuff at The Hertfordshire show and post me a video at all?

Yeah for sure man!! Kev if you need a place to crash any night your more than welcome at mine. That might help cut some of the costs!

Brakes that would be great. I have a friend who says i can crash at his a few nights, but the whole time would be out of the question, so im trying to spread myself abit.

Tim - He is over on Wednesday

KEL SPENCER TOUR DOCUMENTARY VIDEO...

Is full steam ahead.

I won't be involved in the whole tour as i just cannot finance the trip or the time but i will be around for some of the big events and The Hertfordshire show with Brakes.

Kel is now in the country people, show him some love.

Kel Spencers first radio show interview is up to listen to on www.pyroradio.com.

Just head to the Pyro Radio Archive and listen to the latest show with Dan Greenpeace