JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

Fuq is referring to that on CDbaby the mixtape is unavailable right now, they're probably just restocking it 'cause it's selling like hotcakes! :gettinjiggywitit:

It can't be selling like hot cakes, it's been out of stock for awhile. And I peeped the tracks I was able too. I really have to say wow, I was impressed. I'm glad he's doing a "Ladies... Who is Kel Spencer?" mixtape. Show his diversity and get an R&B rap feel going like he did with "It's A Shame" and "Love & War" w/ Raheem DeVaughn.

Any update on the numbers for the mixtape? (for real)

Well there has to be a lot of people buying it if it went out of stock, thank goodness

I got one a couple months ago when it was available 'cause it's better than most albums out this year, I honestly question the intelligence of record labels for passing up on such a talented mc like this,btw he got another mixtape coming out?!

Edited by bigted

That'd be awesome if Kel's album came out the same time as Jazzy's album :kool:

yo Kel, i got a small request. is there any way you can make The Pen The Sword available for us to download? if you could put it up on yousendit.com that would be great. this is your best song in my opinion and i'd really like to have it on my mp3 player and not have to deal with the instability of the myspace music player every time i wanna listen to it. keep doin ya thang!

damn I spent about an hour tryin to hack myspace and download this track today... no luck. I tried 2 different methods, and both the loopholes have been patched by myspace now... might just try recording the output sumtime... I'll up it if I manage to get an mp3 :2thumbs: really want this on my phone!!!

hey Kel Spencer visits this board! if that track is on his album he probably doesn't want people downloading it :smart:

Well, I do plan on buying the album when it drops. Its not much different to when I downloaded Switch from this site before the single and Lost & Found dropped.

Edited by Big Willie

I notice that the mixtape's back in stock again for anyone who doesn't have it, y'all could get it now, I might even cop an extra copy for myself since it's so hot :2thumbs:

Edited by bigted