JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

Let's get this back on topic.

I don't think I need to restate that if you're a fan of quality hip hop you need to get this album.

I don't think I need to tell you again how dope it is.

I don't think I need to remind you that this dude works with Will, one of our favorite rappers.

I don't think it needs to be brought back to your attention that the support of this music is progress for the industry.

Nah, you already knew all that. :1-cool:

God Blessa!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also curious to know did Kel Spencer get a record deal yet? You figure with a mixtape as hot as this it wouldn't take so long for labels to be bidding for him :stickpoke:

And Trey, after seeing some of the people u listen 2...u definitly need 2 get this CD and find out what skillz really are.

AJ, I don't listen to those guys anymore, so you can have a sigh of relief.

I'm going to get it very soon. I can't belive I don't even have it yet :ohdear: , I love the video. :kekeke:

Edited by Trey

I think they offered him deals. Shoot me, but I`m shure Puffy did..

I think Kel doesnt even realy want, caus he builded up his own label.

cool if he does, Will should dump interscope and join Kel. Now that would be good.

I would like 2 see that happen 2 miss Julie... :word: :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

• 2 weeks later...

...^Good idea ladies!

Couldn't Will GO Koch or Indy and pay for his producers,Advertiseing & ect! Just basically pull a Ice Cube move!

I doubt Ice Cube will sell more than "Lost and Found" did with his new album, I don't hear his single on the radio and I haven't seen the video since it debuted 2 weeks ago, independent artists don't sell much, it doesn't make sense for Ice Cube to be independent, he makes millions off of his films, usually artists go independent to make more money, he needs to be a major label so they could properly promote his albums and he'll get the proper radio and video support, people won't know about his album if his video and song don't get played on TV or the radio that much, if I didn't have the internet I wouldn't even know when his album is gonna be coming out...

Edited by bigted