JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Johnny Damon is A SELLOUT!

JusticeKnight

Johnny Damon used to be one of my favorite players, and I don't even live in Boston!!!

But now he is the epitome of the word SELL-OUT!!!!

Its all about the money for him, clearly.

How can you leave a team where you have GREAT Chemistry to go to a team that HAS NONE???

Its sad really, People have very little integrity or loyalty anymore, sad... :thumbdown:

For him to go to the yankees is like, anakin going to the dark side,

too bad, his career is over.... :willvspaparazzi:

Yankees are stupid to give him so much money, $13 million a year for an overrated leadoff hitter?!!!! his throwing arm is just as bad as Bernie Williams or Rickey Henderson, and he only stole 37 bases in the last 2 years combined, hell they'd be better calling Rickey Henderson fresh off of retirement than signing Damon to that deal, he sucks! :thumbdown: btw, my Mets are gonna run baseball in '06 baby: we got Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Wright, La Duca, the best lineup in baseball! :yeah:

btw, my Mets are gonna run baseball in '06 baby: we got Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Wright, La Duca, the best lineup in baseball!

yeah right :thumbdown:

JusticeKnight,

Damon isn't a sellout. trades happen each and every year. don't get mad because he left for another team. Also the Red Sox suck, but that's beside the point. The yankees have chemistry. That's why they are such a great team.

and don't get on my case because I'm a yankees fan, I'm also a Rangers fan and a Knicks fan. and usually the rangers aren't good and the last time the knicks won was '77.

Johnny Damon used to be one of my favorite players, and I don't even live in Boston!!!

But now he is the epitome of the word SELL-OUT!!!!

Its all about the money for him, clearly.

How can you leave a team where you have GREAT Chemistry to go to a team that HAS NONE???

Its sad really, People have very little integrity or loyalty anymore, sad... :thumbdown:

For him to go to the yankees is like, anakin going to the dark side,

too bad, his career is over.... :willvspaparazzi:

Hater! :wiggle:

Yankees are stupid to give him so much money, $13 million a year for an overrated leadoff hitter?!!!! his throwing arm is just as bad as Bernie Williams or Rickey Henderson, and he only stole 37 bases in the last 2 years combined, hell they'd be better calling Rickey Henderson fresh off of retirement than signing Damon to that deal, he sucks! :thumbdown: btw, my Mets are gonna run baseball in '06 baby: we got Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Wright, La Duca, the best lineup in baseball! :yeah:

Hater! :wiggle:

btw, my Mets are gonna run baseball in '06 baby: we got Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Wright, La Duca, the best lineup in baseball!

yeah right :thumbdown:

JusticeKnight,

Damon isn't a sellout. trades happen each and every year. don't get mad because he left for another team. Also the Red Sox suck, but that's beside the point. The yankees have chemistry. That's why they are such a great team.

and don't get on my case because I'm a yankees fan, I'm also a Rangers fan and a Knicks fan. and usually the rangers aren't good and the last time the knicks won was '77.

:2thumbs:

YOU CAN'T BUY OUR WAY TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

ASK A-ROD!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He has no chemistry with the yanks, they barley made he playoffs!!!!

Look at the white Sox, they don't have big names, but they won the championship!!!!

Unfortunately Johnny Damon, Should realize after his win with the Red Sox in 2004, that chemistry wins championships, NOT BIG NAMES!!!!

when the Yanks Fail to make the playoffs this year, I Will luagh in the face of every yankee fan!! and johnny Damon... lol

YOU CAN'T BUY OUR WAY TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

ASK A-ROD!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He has no chemistry with the yanks, they barley made he playoffs!!!!

Look at the white Sox, they don't have big names, but they won the championship!!!!

Unfortunately Johnny Damon, Should realize after his win with the Red Sox in 2004, that chemistry wins championships, NOT BIG NAMES!!!!

when the Yanks Fail to make the playoffs this year, I Will luagh in the face of every yankee fan!! and johnny Damon... lol

I guess Johnny Damon played for the Red Sox for free? You do know who has the 2nd highest payroll in Baseball right?

The Yankees barely made the playoffs? Then what did the Red Sox do, since they finished behind the Yankees?

HATER!!! :wiggle: