JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Is Dave Chappelle a Target?

fan 4ever

Is Dave Chappelle a Target?

Tuesday - December 20, 2005

A-Plus

The hip hop world hasn’t had a good internet hoax since the fabricated CNN story about the deaths of Jay Z and 50 Cent. Now, it seems that former Comedy Central golden child Dave Chappelle is next on the conspiracy theory hit list.

www.chappelletheory.com is naming several politicians and entertainers, claiming that the secret group is responsible for the end of Chappelle’s Show. According to the site, Bill Cosby, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and others are all part of the plan.

”Dave was haunted by a secret. One that only he was aware of, and one he couldn't share with anyone, lest his comedy empire crumble,” the introduction reads.

”He knew that at the same time he was signing his record-setting deal, there was a secret cabal of powerful African-American leaders from the business, political, and entertainment industries working together to ensure that the third season of Chappelle's Show would never happen.”

But the Chappelle Theory doesn’t stop there. Also on the page is an elaborately drawn up theory which includes a timeline spanning several years.

By now, you’re probably thinking this is ridiculous (like I do). However, the site’s creator insists that none of this is phony (we here at DX believe otherwise.

"This account of Dave Chappelle's fall from grace has been pieced together by me, a retired public relations executive who wishes to remain anonymous. My contacts, many of whom were closely related to the individuals involved, enabled me to fairly accurately recount the events that took place. You can take this for what you wish, but it is the truth - the abhorrent byproduct of the industry I used to hold to such a high esteem.”

"I have written this account without the need for embellishments or exaggerations for the truth is appalling enough. Let this site serve as a drawn curtain to the entertainment industry which is blindly adored by the entire world."

I went to the site, http://www.chappelletheory.com, and read everything!

It's a good read...would be a dope hollywood movie, but I doubt that it's real!

This is the broken link in all this...

I opened my eyes to find one of the three men — that appeared in my bathroom days before — perched on top of my stomach, wielding a Colt 45 handgun with an enormous silencer. The other two men were holding me down. It seemed like my wife had been drugged, as she laid motionless but breathing next to me.

Oprah Winfrey leaned forward and whispered in my ear "you better watch your step — we're representing interests more powerful than you can imagine. You do remember that Farrakhan killed Malcom, and that Cosby, Johnson and I have more money than God — we can keep this harassment up forever. Is this what you want your life to be like Dave?"

Dave Chappelle is the next Tupac. :lolsign: Only we find out this info before he dies. I think this fuels the fire even more. I would love for Dave Chappelle to do a big movie skit about this or something. If all those people are after Dave, and they are the ones that killed Pac, no wonder Oprah is so rich. :rofl:

"Only those who wish to be led to hell or to their doom will follow Chappelle..." I guess I have a first class ticket.

If this movie would really happen, who would play Chappelle?

• Members

frist off tupac aint dead evryone knows that plus u know dis is fake its all been fake since they said he went to africa i bet he comes back some time in da near future and makes a dam movie or sumthin bout the world with out chapelle stuff has been crazy since his alias

The third season is being aired, but only four episodes that were shot before Dave went to Africa. And dave doesn't really want these episodes to be aired as he thinks they're weak.