JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J Feat. Freeway-Watcha Want

Turntable

You know we had that "It`s LL And Santana". That was aight. Juelz did good but LL didn`t realy do much..

Now I got the Track with Freeway called "Watcha Want". All I can say is..Damn!

This is freaking hot!!

LL spit`s with so much energy.. You didn`t heard him like this since "The G.O.A.T"!

And Freeway... Freeway also spits the **** out of it... That boy has big potentcial.

The G.O.A.T. is definitly back!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/7552186/ll_cool...radio_.mp3.html

Sorry to break to you AJ but your favorite artists might not have the same taste as you, as much as you don't like it Will likes Biggie and LL likes Juelz Santana, so you're gonna disown them for that? I don't care if LL does a song with Britney Spears as long as it's a good song and if you hate this track something's wrong with you 'cause this is doper than anything "The Definition" and I liked that album! :mygod:

Some people allways diss people caus they say Will is wack or Mc Hammer is wack without realy knowing them. Well is seems like most of the people who complain about that are doing it too. You know if you don`t like Freeways voice or style, like Reborn, than it`s ok but just say he got not talent is stupid.

:word: Some of you people talk about Jay-Z like a rap god but don't forget that he was the one who signed Freeway.... Some ol' school rap heads might just say LL's selling out for doing a song with Freeway and Juelz Santana without even listening to the songs and I find that disturbing and they're the ones selling out on LL in my opinion, LL's open minded and he likes artists from today as well as the ol' school rappers, he doesn't wanna start a beef by telling them they can't be on the song, he wants to see them have success too especially since they're his label mates, he's like Magic Johnson, he always likes to assist... Would you buy Will's album if he did "Whistle Song" as 1st single and would diss Juelz Santana for doing "Switch"? Those are both fun tracks, Juelz does put a lot of ol' school elements into his songs, even Rakim was in his "Mic Check" video which had a lot of dope punchlines in it like "Uhhh", he's a dope young lyricist like Kel Spencer...

Edited by bigted

:word: Some of you people talk about Jay-Z like a rap god but don't forget that he was the one who signed

What does that have to do with anything? Puff signed BIG...still Puffy isn't as good as BIG! Same thing here, only Jay-z singed Freeway! Freeway isn't on LL's nor on Jay-z's level! That's all we are saying!

I don't many people'd say Freeway's as great as LL or Jay-Z but to say he got no talent is stupid, he wouldn't have been discovered by Jay-Z if he wasn't rippin' amateur rappers on the underground scene in Philly, you gotta put in work to get a record deal, it's not like Jay'd bring anybody on stage with him on his tours without talent... Sure Puffy's not as great as Biggie either but he got a great buisiness mind, there wouldn't be no Biggie career if Puffy wasn't able to judge Biggie's talent to give him a record deal... No matter if they're Canibus, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Nick Cannon, 50 Cent, whoever, they all got talent to get signed, there's millions out there that don't have record deals for a reason, everybody who got signed got talent, some more than others according to peoples' perceptions on their image, the problem with the rap game is that they push one image more than some other images but they all have enough talent to put out a disc, whether it's good or not is up to the people who choose to listen to it to see how long they'll last... If you think Freeway got no talent, why don't u beat him in a freestyle battle then? I don't think so, lol...

Edited by bigted

Thanks For this Turntable...I was Trying to find it for y'all but i guess you found it first!!!

And Whats up with all the LL Can only be good on a song with an old MC, I think Freeway has great flow like Turntable said, and Juelz is hot to...

Damn This song Is Off da hook

I could talk this is that about how wack 50 Cent is and you could talk about how wack Freeway is but more than likely they'd woop our asses, at the worst they're the worst with a record deal but they're sure better than a whole bunch of amateurs that can't get signed, image plays a part to how much they sell though, that's a different story, there's rappers out there with record deals who have as much skills as Jay-Z and LL but they ain't as radio friendly or don't have style as they do so they don't sell... But to say you're better than them is like me watching a Chicago Bulls game on TV and saying that Tyson Chandler sucks but I know that Tyson Chandler would kill me in one-on-one, let's be clear, at the worst he's the worst starting center in the NBA, and for the record in my opinion Freeway got more flow than Kanye, if he had Kanye's style and content in his records, he'd sell the same amount if not more records than him...

Edited by bigted