Morgan Freeman Calls Black History Month 'Ridiculous'

bigted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and i am only 14 but i no wat i am talkin bout

Never said you didn't, just trying to decipher it. :-)

So what you are saying is, they don't put black history in the history books because they figure people learn enough about black history during black history month?

And that because of this people separate from each other along racial lines?

yes

OK, interesting perspective. So, why do you believe that eliminating Black History Month would cause publishers to put more black history in text books? What do you believe would be their motivation?

And how do you think eliminating it would cause blacks and whites to want to live together? Do you think that they would live together now, but because of Black History Month there is too much resentment?

that black history would be addressed throughout the year as part of the history of the western world. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

Don`t know whats up in America but over here that is the case.

you have black people?????

ok they are settin black history aside (early and mid 1900's they set blacks aside) and yes i do know wat segregation is i am jus sayin that tey are makin segregation because they dont put black history in the text books which they need to but they really aint because of black history month so as long as black history month is around the longer we actually have segregation think about it.

is there a record for the longest run-on sentence?

turn on your sarcasm detectors here folks..

I like black history month...shortest month out of the year...:)

end sarcasm

now...stereotypes should be ended first...starts with the people that are stereotyped....

So let me understand this.. kids arent taught any black history except for black history month? Thats ridiculous..

Moreover, kids aren't generally interested in black history outside of black history month. If we can remedy those things, we can get rid of the month. Black history month exists because black history isn't adequately addressed in general American history.

So let me understand this.. kids arent taught any black history except for black history month? Thats ridiculous..

Moreover, kids aren't generally interested in black history outside of black history month. If we can remedy those things, we can get rid of the month. Black history month exists because black history isn't adequately addressed in general American history.

:word:

How did we ever get into all of that crap? We agree almost all of the time! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: