JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Good Aggresive Hip Hop Albums?

Turntable

I see Bigted went on with what I stardet. :lolsign:

I knew this Renegade Dude would be hopeles...

And what depends mainstream. I listen to some stuff too. I like sometimed to listen to Nelly, Ja Rule, Boyz N Da Hood and stuff but I know there is more out there. And thats why I know there are way better mc`s outhere. As long as Kids are ignorant to other things it won`t go up with Hip Hop (on the commercial level). Can`t believe how some kid`s call themself Hip Hop Fans while they`r only checking out stuff that is in the charts. If you love musik you go farther..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly never heard of anybody who said they think those mcs I mentioned are less harder than 50 Cent, even when 50 was in his prime being an average mc for a very short period not many would say that, most of 50's fans haven't even heard of them, it's one thing to like 50 Cent, u could like whoever u want, but to say he's the hardest ever is something different... :paperbag: I like a nice variety of hip-hop: lil' commercial, mostly ol' school, and some underground is my balance, i try to give things a listen before i diss somebody so believe me i think that 50 cent being the worst rapper of all time holds a lot of weight, i don't really listen to 1000 mcs, AJ might be the only one on the board that has that much albums, lol, but i bet there's a lot of mcs who spit knowledge that never get signed 'cause of all the studio gangstas in the game, so u gotta put that in perspective, i don't have a deal yet either but 50 don't scare me, if anybody from his promotion team drops on this board they could tell him i'm ready for him, lol, anyway let's get back to discussin' aggressive albums....

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Scarface yet, basically all of his albums are aggressive!

Edited by bigted

I honestly never heard of anybody who said they think those mcs I mentioned are less harder than 50 Cent, even when 50 was in his prime being an average mc for a very short period not many would say that, most of 50's fans haven't even heard of them, it's one thing to like 50 Cent, u could like whoever u want, but to say he's the hardest ever is something different... :paperbag: I like a nice variety of hip-hop: lil' commercial, mostly ol' school, and some underground is my balance, i try to give things a listen before i diss somebody so believe me i think that 50 cent being the worst rapper of all time holds a lot of weight, i don't really listen to 1000 mcs, AJ might be the only one on the board that has that much albums, lol, but i bet there's a lot of mcs who spit knowledge that never get signed 'cause of all the studio gangstas in the game, so u gotta put that in perspective, i don't have a deal yet either but 50 don't scare me, if anybody from his promotion team drops on this board they could tell him i'm ready for him, lol,

:word:

anyway let's get back to discussin' aggressive albums....

I thought about it too... Fat Joe has some very aggresive stuff.

Guest renagade_tim

it is RENAGADE FOR THE LAST ****IN TIME FAGS DAMN AND IT IS MY OPINION AND YOU ALL CANT CHANGE IT OK AND I DO LIKE OLD SCHOOL AND UNDERGROUND AND 90'S BUT WHEN EVER I TALKED ABOUT UNDERGROUND YOU ALL SAY THAT I DONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT UNDERGROUND DAMN

• Members

lol dam tim...... werd up i dont hink all of 50 cent is fake i think some of it is real and some of it is true but u kno how stories are steched and changed...50 is ok he is alright for dat music in da club and when u gettin hype for a sportos game but if u really want music witha lil heart in it u would go to like pac or biggie....scraface i hate his style i think i just hate his voice mayb dat cus i trydd billions of tymes to listen to his traks but his voice turns me off....... where is jarule? :hmm:

To say Ja Rule ain't in the game anymore is like saying Will Smith ain't in the game anymore, his last album went gold, he ain't sellin' millions anymore 'cause he ain't making so many love songs like he used to so the teenyboppers don't buy it like they used to, his style's more aggressive again 'cause he's been facing more drama from haters so it ain't radio friendly, he's coming hard at the haters now, his last album is harder than 50's last 2 albums combined, the teenyboppers all jumped off the bandwagon that's all, who gives a **** about who gets the most airplay on TRL, it ain't like Britney Spears is the greatest singer of all time...

it is RENAGADE FOR THE LAST ****IN TIME FAGS DAMN AND IT IS MY OPINION AND YOU ALL CANT CHANGE IT OK AND I DO LIKE OLD SCHOOL AND UNDERGROUND AND 90'S BUT WHEN EVER I TALKED ABOUT UNDERGROUND YOU ALL SAY THAT I DONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT UNDERGROUND DAMN

Oh? The last time? What happens then? You will disappear? *hopes*. You said we should respect your opinion, well I aint respecting your opinion and I dont intend to do it later either. Why? Because I CANT respect persons who respect suckers who's destroying the future of the world, like 50 Cent. Since day one you stepped into this forum, all you've done is speak bull****, uninteresting stuff about NOTHING at all. "I love 50 Cent, why you hate me? IT CANT be because I call you fags, stupid, etc etc". Im tired of you. I hope you and maddblock will leave this forum and I aint holding that opinion back. If you, who talks about respecting opinions, respect it, then leave and if you dont then dont, I'll just have to keep hold my thumbs.

This thread is pointless now, I'm tired of this crap, I'm locking it up! :word: