Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Good Aggresive Hip Hop Albums?

Turntable

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renagade_tim

Will Smith, CHamillionaire, Xzibit, Dre, Eminem, 50, Run-DMC,Rev. Run, Beastie Boys, Sugar Hill Gang, Rakim, Wu Tang, Rasaq, Lil Wayne, Lil Scrappy, Lil Jon, and more

Anybody who says they like "Ice Ice Baby" got problems 'cause even he himself says he hates that song :wiggle: Anyways if you listen to something from these mcs then I'm wrong though: Aceyalone, Aesop Rock, OC, Masta Ace, Little Brother, De La Soul, KRS-ONE, Jean Grae, Black Thought, and Treach

btw, if u do listen to them u could honestly say with a straight face that 50's harder than all of them? I wouldn't even put 50 in my top 1000 mcs, Canibus and Vanilla Ice could even beat him in a battle.

Edited by bigted

:stars: :damnyou: :tantrum: :shakehead: :chuks: :shrug: :ShockRifle: :wtf:

All I could say is lord have mercy on your soul...

50 Cent'd still be broke if he never got shot, that's the only reason why he was able to sell so much, he's a gimmick, face it, you lose all credability in my book saying that he's harder than those mcs I mentioned, it's obvious that 50's fans are ignorant and stubborn as him so i want no more part of this debate, I ain't gonna dumb down to your level, have a nice life...

• Members

yea bigted is da man on his opionions but i dont really know ne agressive albums i dont buy them any more i just make mix cd's and the ipod frenzy i dont think any body is buying cd's but if i had to pick one it had to be tupac his first one 2paclapse now

I dig "2Pacalypse Now", 2Pac's probably the most aggressive mc after Chuck D and KRS to me, all these studio rappers would have to hang up the mic if he were still alive...

**** off it is my opinion and i aint dumb respect my ****in opinion like i do yours

if u cant take it and have to write it in your signature then maybe u should just leave. u'll find that on this board we like old school hip hop, underground, and some 90's rap but we don't like mainstream (50 cent, mike jones, lil jon) so thats ur warning if u wanna talk about them tho thats ur choice but just know ur outnumbered in your argument.

in my opinion, u listen to some really good artists like Will, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Sugarhill Gang, and Rakim are all dope artists. but Lil Jon, 50, Lil Scrappy, and Lil Wayne are total crap in my opinion.

u should try listening to more artists there's lots more music out there

I'm open-minded (NOW!!!) so I won't say that we all HATE mainstream, but it definitely holds lighter weight with us. And yes...that guy is entitled to his own opinion so none of us need be a "holy roller" and try to make him change that. To each his own. Right???

Yo bigted, you been gettin' down to some O.C. lately?