JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Need A New Album Next Year

4MD1

Yup, a JJFP titled album has to be done. I hear that Sony kept some JJFP tracks off BWS. That doesnt seem fair to me. But you cant deny the success of the album, it's gotta be one of the biggest comeback albums in hip-hop history. Its a dope album, but for me they went a little too mainstream, commercial friendly with it. That may be the reason some of the JJFP tracks did make it. So yeah, even though they are still together regardless of what some think, we as fans need a new JJFP official album. I want it to take us back to the old skool, back in the days when JJFP were the group everyone talked about. The chemistry hasnt changed and it never will, they just need to compose it down onto a new record.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love it if that Jazzy Jeff remix to the I Wish I made That came out on a disc...

I think a double-disc would be an awesome idea. I'd like to see one disc be a new JJFP album with all new songs, and the other disc have some remixes of they're older songs, and a few unreleased bonus tracks!! Now THAT would be the perfect album for me!!

I think a double-disc would be an awesome idea. I'd like to see one disc be a new JJFP album with all new songs, and the other disc have some remixes of they're older songs, and a few unreleased bonus tracks!! Now THAT would be the perfect album for me!!

A whole Disc woith unreleased Tracks would be almost like a new one right? :lolsign:

I'd like to hear some of the tracks that Will said he produced himself for "Lost and Found"

Like I said before I wouldn't mind if the "Return Of The Magnificent" turned into "Return Of Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince" :yeah:

Now there's 6 months until Will starts filming "Tonight He Comes" though, there's no question that him and Jeff have time to get together to record new material while they have a tour and try to promote "Lost and Found" a lil' bit more even though sales are dead at this point but the problem lies what label'll they release it on, Interscope's deal up most likely or even if the deal's still there, do you think they'll actually allow Will to do a whole album with Jeff?