JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smtihs wife pissed.

Big Ben

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Thanks BigBen for posting that. I found it interesting, because I understand where Jada is coming from. It's easy to get upset if a significant other gets hurt, but in a more compassionate way...not seem 2 be too "motherly", thas prolly why Will was scared 2 tell her bout it,...

At the same tyme, it would b cool 2 see her ease up a little, and let Will enjoy being a " guy" and doing adventerous things that guys digg...his "butts" gotta take the heat from the falls, lol. From what I understood, hasn't Will always done his own stunts tho?

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

That's funny!! :roll: Of course i'm glad he's alright...otherwise i wouldn't thing it waz funny. Anothing thing....this has 2 be soooooooo old. He wrapped I, Robot a long time ago but since it's coming out now, they talk about all this stuff like it's new.

The title of this topic mislead me 2 think something bad happened. Jada wazn't mad, she waz just acting the way females typically do 2 that kinda stuff. I know where Will is coming from those. He's a guy...sometimes guys are dumb and we just gotta try things. It's a male flaw, if i waz in his place, i'd probably do the same thing.

What cracks me up is that Will is a grown man and he's trying 2 hide stuff like that from his wife even tho' he didn't do anything wrong. :roll:

LIST OF THINGS 2 KEEP WILL AWAY FROM
Skies
Trackmasters
Motorcycles Edited by JumpinJack AJ