JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best MC

MpenA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanye's probably the closest thing to an mc for the radio listeners since the likes of Lil' Kim and 50 Cent dominate airwaves, I didn't wanna go on that rant like that, he's aight, but to put him in the same sentence as Pac is disgusting and disrespecful that's all I gotta say about that, especially since he uses criticising Bush as a crutch to sell records and get awards or else he'll cry out racist for that too, lol. There's no way he could measure up to the likes of Guru, Mad Skillz, Hieroglyphics, AZ, MF Doom, De La Soul, etc, stop listening to that emptv crap so much and open your mind for hip-hop before you call Kanye the greatest mc since Pac....

Edited by bigted

If Lil' Kim don't use ghostwriters, what about this then? This is a legit article, not what somebody made up in a forum, you can't find any articles saying that Queen Latifah had ghostwriters:

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7022

Yeah even that can be made up. I have e Def Jam Promo 12 " from the 80`s the text on the cover says that LL wrote many stuff for Latifah.

You know I believ you that she doesn`t use Ghostwriters caus you know much about her. But I also believe Kim when she say`s that she doesn`t use them.

And that 5 Mic stuff... Yeah shure it isn`t as good as the other 5 Mic Records BUT when you look which Records get 4 or 3 Mic`s Today like The Ying Yang Twins, The Naked Truth deserves 5 Mic`s. If they would have the same standarts like back in the day it would be a 3 Mic one.

Kanye's probably the closest thing to an mc for the radio listeners since the likes of Lil' Kim and 50 Cent dominate airwaves, I didn't wanna go on that rant like that, he's aight, but to put him in the same sentence as Pac is disgusting and disrespecful that's all I gotta say about that, especially since he uses criticising Bush as a crutch to sell records and get awards or else he'll cry out racist for that too, lol. There's no way he could measure up to the likes of Guru, Mad Skillz, Hieroglyphics, AZ, MF Doom, De La Soul, etc, stop listening to that emptv crap so much and open your mind for hip-hop before you call Kanye the greatest mc since Pac....

:word: I don`t know whats up with that Kanye Dude anway..He may have some good lyrics but his flow is wack. I rather lsten to Cassidy even thos his lyrics aren`t as good as Kanyes.

Yeah well if Lil' Kim says that she don't use ghostwriters anymore then maybe she don't but I think she said that Biggie used to help her on her 1st album but it was probably just on a couple of songs, I don't really like her content regardless to who writes them but that's just my opinion, I agree that Cassidy is a better mc than Kanye, he just needs content, he got a nice flow, Kanye can't flow...

Yeah well if Lil' Kim says that she don't use ghostwriters anymore then maybe she don't but I think she said that Biggie used to help her on her 1st album but it was probably just on a couple of songs, I don't really like her content regardless to who writes them but that's just my opinion, I agree that Cassidy is a better mc than Kanye, he just needs content, he got a nice flow, Kanye can't flow...

I think Biggie helped here like Nas helped Will.

Oh and Cassidy.. Youz heard the Songs "Can`t fade me" and "The Message"? They have some strong lyrics. I think you`ll like "the message".

• Members

ight kanye aint da best but he speaks form his heart nah mean

ey kanye mayb be a lil baby but dam after mad ppl played him out y not be cocky i would plus listen to late registration like reealy listen hes not winning hes doin hip hop i like roses and gone those r my favorite and dey tell u whole lot not justd a words da images..... an when i sed he was da best since pac i ment by his train of tought like what he said about bush we say dat eveyrday but not one rapper has ever spoke out since pac knaye aint go all out liukek pac and start thug life but he said sumtin ina cirsis witch should put him up dere with pac........and another rapper who is good lil wayne errbody get back to me on dat one ight

• Members

kanye is good why does this whole forum hate on main streem ike fr mai seeu ad adffffe bscactess s wack i dun understand it and if the lyrics is good ok but if the beet is bad and flow is off the song is stuck in the gutter cuz people listen to whaats sounds good.

plus i was wounderin what everbody thinks of DIPSET they were more underground but are becoming alot more main streem so what does everyone say bout them?

Kanye is different than Pac, Pac represented for the people when he rhymed, Kanye only represents for himself when he rhymes, Pac didn't cry like a bitch over how much awards or platinum plaques he had, Kanye does, that's what makes Pac more than Kanye to me... How old are you like 12? Hip-hop has nothing to do with how much money or platinum plaques you have, an mc selling 2000 could rhyme better than a commercial rapper selling 2 million, talent is talent, whether you're on MTV performing somebody elses lyrics or your performing on your block performing all the rhymes you wrote... Kanye should keep fighting the power for the people, not just to boost his career, he's a selfish punk... You don't beg for respect, respect comes to you... Kids buy into it when 50 Cent and Kanye West say stupid things but the hip-hop heads don't, Kanye's looking more like a sellout everyday...Don't get me wrong I don't hate everything commercial since I'm posting at the mc-dj duo that've sold millions, but they're original, a lot of what these commercial cats do is bite off of each other, kanye is a poser, he needs to collaborate with a million rappers for his album to sound good...

Edited by bigted