JJFP Official Forum Battle

Da Brakes

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

listen im sayin

YOU STEEL LINES and that its bad to do that. IF you take a two lines its still steeling. It dusnt juss work for the whole song stop steeling, stop lieing. how r u gunna take credit for somthing you didnt make im sayin dont do it in the torniment NOW if you dont i think madblock will beet you. You prolly stoll so much, No wounder you say mayne so much.

DOS ANYONE AGREE IN THE TORNEMENT CAN THIS GUY BE TRUSTED

everyone should be like extra examing this dude now

he takes lines and claimed it was ok what do u all think about this?

Guest renagade_tim

i said

if u goin to serve me then serve me jus hurry up cause i'm thirsty

the origanal line is

if u goin to search me then search me jus hurry up cause im thirsty

now if u find that cheatin then u dont need to be rappin

ALL YOU DID WAS CHANGE SEARCH TO SERVE you line stealing son of a b!tch, thats still stealing so we all can see He steals some lines but he still writes the rest of his lines dont he? So everybody just stop fightin and stop sayin whats gonna happen in the tournament cuz the tournament aint even startin yet and you dont know whats gonna happen or whos gonna be rappin vs. who.

So everybody Please Shut up

• Members

mad block is back wit a new thing and me and tim are not da same pluss i am way better den ne body on dis site i am da best ur not ready for me i cant wait tio kill tim da first round so erase madblock167 off da tornament because its not letin me back on dta one so putt maddblock on da torney ok and big ups to G scotty,mpena and will is ill(even though i harldy know him)

• Members

this guy changes one word and its original....COULD BE

watch in this torniment this dude is juss gunna spit like ether by NaS and change Jay-Z to the person hes faceing

and oh JP why shut up this is nessisary to solve now befor the torniment starts im juss tryna make it fair im juss simply staiting points to consider cuz this dus matter how dun it cheetin dun matter ..... yea exacly its not right

Edited by MpenA

pluss i am way better den ne body on dis site i am da best ur not ready for me

Your new to this site, but that is no excuse. You are seriously going to eat your words and then regurgiate 'em. I would like to see some of what you've wrote battle wise, or even in general, but save it for the competition. (that is, if your serious about winning) Your bringing a lil heat in this next one. Me, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show. Maybe make a couple bets. *does the famous Will "Ching Ching" taunt*

And on top of that, that line was weak in even an attempt to help you win against J-o-e. I'm curious on how people came to think you and some other dude is the same guy. I pulled that stunt one time back in the old days. But I gave myself away on purpose. (I called my alternate character "The Game" by way of Triple H, before 'The Game' music artist even came out) Maybe you and this other character have the same style that's just weak in a lot of emcees eyes here.

Edited by mfuqua23

• Members

mfuqua y u tlakin all dis **** u buggin kid and i am hot coffe my dood but i know i aint da best dis aint my job and if u so good y dont u join da turney plus tim is not on my level oo and

Game has been around since 2000 dumazz so obviously u heard of him