Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Official Forum Battle

Da Brakes

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say they are the same person :kekeke:

I was thinking that. There raps are familar, just a little different thats all, remember when the other dude made 2?

whos the same person? and how do you tell? i always wondered how you caught trasho

• Admin

I still say they are the same person :kekeke:

I was thinking that. There raps are familar, just a little different thats all, remember when the other dude made 2?

whos the same person? and how do you tell? i always wondered how you caught trasho

If I told you people would try and get around it.. :word:

• Members

no he didnt cause you can take lines from songs jus not the whole song so the votin is still up and i no how the song goes so actualkly i didnt use the same words so i didnt cheat so um: votin still open

this guy Renigade tim is a biter and dosnt thnk its cheet wut the fcuk is he on.

a line or two is still a bite how do we know in the torn he not gunna bite a line we never herd this is messed up. Once a bvitter always hell juss get it from like someone no one listens too so no one will catch him like i did in his one on one

Guest renagade_tim

no he didnt cause you can take lines from songs jus not the whole song so the votin is still up and i no how the song goes so actualkly i didnt use the same words so i didnt cheat so um: votin still open

this guy Renigade tim is a biter and dosnt thnk its cheet wut the fcuk is he on.

a line or two is still a bite how do we know in the torn he not gunna bite a line we never herd this is messed up. Once a bvitter always hell juss get it from like someone no one listens too so no one will catch him like i did in his one on one

can you plz re-type that it didnt make any since wit all of your pelling errors