JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New and upcoming albulms

MpenA

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it takes dre so long because he wants it to be perfect so it takes him bout 1 year to record like 2 songs that is y

Well I hope it's better than "Chronic 2001", that album was not close to the level of "The Chronic", too much generic s*** on it, most likely he'll have Eminem and 50 Cent on half of his tracks so I don't care much for it, if he does tracks with Snoop, Warren G, and Ice Cube then maybe I'll check for it.

• Members

I thinkl the besty album is nas nas is like that monk who sits on a mountain and watches comes down and says wut he has to say then gos back to watchin

hes mad good his newest albulm should be great plus hes made peace wit Jay z so jay is gunna be on the album witch would be amazing cuz that was so unherd of like 4 years ago

hit this back wit thoughts on it

Well after Dr. Dre said "Willenium" is the worst album he's ever heard I lost some respect for him, yeah "Chronic 2001" had some dope singles but there was quite a bit of filler on that and I thought a couple of the beats on there sounded simplistic, I don't think him and Ice Cube beef anymore though, that beef ended like 10 years ago man...

It'd be nice to see Nas go to Def Jam to get some more promotion but I hope that working with Jay-Z doesn't change his style to sound too commercial, I wanna see him keep doing those deep songs that's he's best known for! If LL, Nas, and Jay-Z do a track together that'd knock a lot of wack mcs out of the game.

• Members

i abbsolutlly agree wit that but i thinkl it would be good too get a little more commicial in him plus nas would never stop sendin them deep tracks he cant change the way he writes but some of his beats are not too good so some mainstream beats would help out/ dont get me wrong his beats on like illmatic are great but like in streets diciples i didnt like those beat exept for some some were real hot

and yeah ice cube and dre did stop beefin 10 years ago like wen eazy died

detox will be hot comeon his recent producing has been way up to par so u know it will be / not saayin it was ever bad but like on 2001 it wasnt too great

he is like the king of hiphop if you think bout it cause nowadays this is a producer driven indury and thats not the best thing but it is what it is if it was all bout lyyrics like immortal technique woul be 1 wit nas and jay z

Yeah you could say that it's a producer driven game, that's why "Switch" was such a huge hit even though Will didn't seem to rhyme much on that track, all you need is a hot beat with a couple of lines in between and you got yourself a hit, I wish Dr. Dre wouldn't waste his beats on Eminem and 50 Cent so much and give beats to Will Smith, Nas, and LL instead.