JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The World Cup seedings

Lerkot

Well the seedings to the World Cup in the one and only sport was made today. The nations below are written in Swedish (since I copied it from a Swedish site) but your probably understand it anyway.

Grupp 1: Tyskland (Germany), Brasilien, Italien, Frankrike (France), Argentina, Spanien, Mexiko, England.

Grupp 2: Australien, Angola, Ghana, Elfenbenskusten (Ivoary Coast), Togo, Tunisien, Ecuador, Paraguay.

Grupp 3: Kroatien, Tjeckien (Czech), Holland, Polen, Portugal, Sverige (Sweden), Schweiz, Ukraina.

Grupp 4: Iran, Japan, Saudiarabien, Sydkorea, Costa Rica, Trinidad-Tobago, USA.

If it wasnt the case that they hade to do changes because two european teams cant be in the same group, it would have been totally wrong. But since it is as I said, its more okey. However, England, Spain and France are no way near as good as Holland so thats a bit confusing. Another interesting thing is that group 2 and group 4 obviously arent made up from the quality of the teams... if that was the case, South Korea and USA would be in group 2 instead of Togo and Angola. Actually, USA should be in the top group, they got a good team right now and an even better coach.

Which means Jack Johhny, Honestly enough England arn't playing as well as they did when Alan Shearer was captin, if any days were glory days it was with him and his partnership with michael owen, sure our squad is the 2nd best on paper, but out on the park, it's different

all the english together now "Football's coming home ... it's coming home ......."

:2thumbs: Australias in the easiest group YES :lolsign:

They won't be drawn against any of those teams

check my link Jonas, it explains FIFA's ranking system...

Thanks Jonny :2thumbs:

And as Lerkot said Brazil is in a league of its own, look at their attack with people like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Robinho, Adriano and Juninho. Who can beat them?

And as Lerkot said Brazil is in a league of its own, look at their attack with people like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Robinho, Adriano and Juninho. Who can beat them?

England

England

You are so darn over-optimistic about your team all the time... because of that its always fun when you lose...

England

You are so darn over-optimistic about your team all the time... because of that its always fun when you lose...

thats just the way I am anything i am involved in I support it all the way