JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

Y'all have to understand, he has been banned from so many boards under his usual name that now he has to come from left field just to get a few of his "prophecies" through. Our Mr. "tm" is infamous!

The Funky Spunk probably refers to his funky spunky rhyme skills. Yeah, that's right! Look for him to "bless" us any day in Numero Uno! :lol:

Lol... I have tears in my eyes, and I've almost choked on my glass of water twice while reading the posts in this thread.

IF HE SEARCHES HE CAN FIND THAT THERE IS A SCAPEGOAT IN HIS REASONS. HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE HAND OF HIM WHO IS READY FOR HIM. BE AS A CARVED PIECE OF PAPER HOLDING ON FOREVER.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, that one's a KEEPER!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt know you could carve a piece of paper...a pumpkin maybe

so this guy is just some lunatic going from forum to forum doing this?? if thats the case i wouldnt take it personal tim. he probaly does that to every administator on each site.

in a way this could be a completemnt. i mean that if hes going to every big forum and doing this...this is considered a big forum.

SO TAKE THAT AS A COMPLEMENT TIM.

so this guy is just some lunatic going from forum to forum doing this?? if thats the case i wouldnt take it personal tim. he probaly does that to every administator on each site.

in a way this could be a completemnt. i mean that if hes going to every big forum and doing this...this is considered a big forum.

SO TAKE THAT AS A COMPLEMENT TIM.

Actually, Tim was one of the Wise Men present when this particular prophet was first born in his manger and wrapped in swaddling clothing. In fact, yours truly may have handed him that first banishment that sent him forth to bring light upon the Web.... I guess I'm going to hell.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also jesus WASN'T WHITE!!! big shocker to many conservative religious people. the fact is that the painting of jesus were made in the european countries, thus they thought jesus looked white. Its not their fault, this was hundreds of years ago. Jesus had a dark complexion. considering the place is is impossible that he was blonde-haired, blue eyed and white.

Sorry but..If there actually was a Jesus he was white. He comes from israal and it`s just a fact that they are white.

Sorry but..If there actually was a Jesus he was white. He comes from israal and it`s just a fact that they are white.

You have to take into account the era in which Jesus lived. He lived during a time where Jews were concentrated in the middle east and had not had serious enough interaction with other cultures with light skin to produce what you would see in Israel today. During the Roman Empire, Jews began to scatter throughout the empire, and after the fall of the Roman empire, Jews continued to scatter throughout Europe. As a result, Jews married Europeans had children and their decendents were mixed. During the Zionist movement, a large number of Jews in Europe migrated back to the middle east. This is why many of the Jews you see today have light skin. Jesus lived during a time where the preponderance of Jews would have had darker skin consistent with that region.

You have to take into account the era in which Jesus lived. He lived during a time where Jews were concentrated in the middle east and had not had serious enough interaction with other cultures with light skin to produce what you would see in Israel today. During the Roman Empire, Jews began to scatter throughout the empire, and after the fall of the Roman empire, Jews continued to scatter throughout Europe. As a result, Jews married Europeans had children and their decendents were mixed. During the Zionist movement, a large number of Jews in Europe migrated back to the middle east. This is why many of the Jews you see today have light skin. Jesus lived during a time where the preponderance of Jews would have had darker skin consistent with that region.

:stars: I hate you!

But ehm thanks.. I`m smarter now!