JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well It's common knowledge that Jesus would have had darker skin, brown eyes.. facial features of that time isnt it? :wiggle:

Yeah, in fact, if I recall accurately, one of the major US networks aired a program tackling the historical accuracy of the existence of Jesus and the Bible's accounts of him. At one point during the documentary, the researchers had a bust made of what Jesus would most likely have looked like. They concluded that his appearance would have been consistent with the appearance of middle easterners during that time, dark skin, dark hair, brown eyes, middle eastern facial features and body type.

For those who are believers or adhere to his teachings, I would assume that what he represents is far more important than his skin color. However, I'd also assume that many Klans members would be quite dissapointed to learn that Jesus wasn't white, so hey...

Cosmo D,

I cant believe that a Witness ripped you off!!!!

We don't even take money unless people offer to help victims of disasters or support our work....

Its not that I don't believe you I just don't think that the person was a witness, they probably lied....

you're gonna have to expand on that one Coz :mygod: oh that wasn't to with newcleus was it

Yep, Joe Webb is a big time JW. :thumbdown:

Cosmo D,

I cant believe that a Witness ripped you off!!!!

We don't even take money unless people offer to help victims of disasters or support our work....

Its not that I don't believe you I just don't think that the person was a witness, they probably lied....

Yep, big time JW, an elder in fact. Used to host bible study in his crib all the time. He's still admired and revered in his Kingdom Hall on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from me and my family. Even went so far as to forge all of our signatures on legal documents and get it notarized by some crony of his. His name is JOE WEBB and he lives on East 6th St in NYC... just to show you that I have absolutely no fear of defamation of character claims. THE MAN IS A CROOK!!!

Man I feel sorry for you, but bad people are out there, EVERYWHERE!!

Some even infiltrate good christian congregations.

HOWEVER, I want to make sure that people know that Witness's are not there to take your money.

They take THEIR time, expend THEIR money (gas etc...) to help people.

So just try listening to one of them sometime, hear them out...

Millions of Witnessess spent over a Billion hours last year talking to people, and helping people! And that is the truth.

WE DON"T want to make money!!!! we just want to help people understand their Bible!!! And we dont want to convert anyone either!!!

Were not looking for church membership either!

If we can just talk to ONE person, and help them understand the Bible better, it makes our day...

Yep, big time JW, an elder in fact. Used to host bible study in his crib all the time. He's still admired and revered in his Kingdom Hall on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from me and my family. Even went so far as to forge all of our signatures on legal documents and get it notarized by some crony of his. His name is JOE WEBB and he lives on East 6th St in NYC... just to show you that I have absolutely no fear of defamation of character claims. THE MAN IS A CROOK!!!

well I couldn't look him up on anywho.com so he's apparaently rich enough to have a private number.

well I couldn't look him up on anywho.com so he's apparaently rich enough to have a private number.

joe webb?? good luck getting him on the phone... :rofl:

Yeah that person was crazy,

I happen to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and let me tell you that guy was NOT one.

He was just crazy!!!

Please don't think that he was a Witness!!!!

Our beliefs are based on facts, and logic, and we present them in a non-harrassing way!!

THAT FOOL WAS CRAZY!!!

lololololololololololooolo LOL

In France, Jehovah's Witnesses=sect.

Yeah that person was crazy,

I happen to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and let me tell you that guy was NOT one.

He was just crazy!!!

Please don't think that he was a Witness!!!!

Our beliefs are based on facts, and logic, and we present them in a non-harrassing way!!

THAT FOOL WAS CRAZY!!!

lololololololololololooolo LOL

In France, Jehovah's Witnesses=sect.

Same here