Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that person was crazy,

I happen to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and let me tell you that guy was NOT one.

He was just crazy!!!

Please don't think that he was a Witness!!!!

Our beliefs are based on facts, and logic, and we present them in a non-harrassing way!!

THAT FOOL WAS CRAZY!!!

lololololololololololooolo LOL

LOL

Well, we try to talk to as many people as we can, but I can ASSURE you, I've NEVER ran after someone!!! And as an organization, that action is frowned upon.

We present the info in a way that you can accept or simply say "no thanks".

We DON"T go online and preach....

The only reason I'm posting about this is so that people don't confuse us with the crazy person who started this post!!

We try to do what Christ did, its not about leaving booklets with people, but about the Bible!!! we only leave booklets because they can say more than we can in 5 minutes!!!

PS: WE DO BELIEVE IN JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THE REASON WE EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

But i'm not a Holly roller, NONE of Jehovahs Witnesses are!!! We will NEVER JUDGE A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT!!!

PSS. I really like JJFP music just like the rest of you do!! We are not crazy, we listen to music just like everyone!! lol

I think the bad reputation comes about because the times when people are chased/harrassed in their homes are the only ones you hear about. It's the only religion I have ever heard anything like that about. I don't think you can talk about every Jehovahs Witness when you say 'we' because obviously some of them are totally different to you...

THANK YOU!!!

WE are not fanatics!!! we belive in something and so we try our best to help people!!

We do get a bad rep, just because we do something that looks strange.

But really we are just regular people who feel strongly about something!

PS. Turntable, Your quote from REV RUN is actually from Hebrews 11:1

just to let you know...

I second that motion (or third).................whatever place I'm in.

our "guest" does seem interesting.

if you want to see religion gone to the extreme, I present this: http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/12/04.html#a6176

this is truly when religion goes wrong.

I really feel sorry for her kids

Edited by sonic1988

Sorry but..If there actually was a Jesus he was white. He comes from israal and it`s just a fact that they are white.

You have to take into account the era in which Jesus lived. He lived during a time where Jews were concentrated in the middle east and had not had serious enough interaction with other cultures with light skin to produce what you would see in Israel today. During the Roman Empire, Jews began to scatter throughout the empire, and after the fall of the Roman empire, Jews continued to scatter throughout Europe. As a result, Jews married Europeans had children and their decendents were mixed. During the Zionist movement, a large number of Jews in Europe migrated back to the middle east. This is why many of the Jews you see today have light skin. Jesus lived during a time where the preponderance of Jews would have had darker skin consistent with that region.

What is more, the grand majority of European descended Jews are Ashkenazi Jews, who are not descended from Hebrews at all. They are descended from an Aryan/Turkish stock of people who converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages. This is why their native language is not Hebrew, but Yiddish.

THANK YOU!!!

WE are not fanatics!!! we belive in something and so we try our best to help people!!

We do get a bad rep, just because we do something that looks strange.

But really we are just regular people who feel strongly about something!

PS. Turntable, Your quote from REV RUN is actually from Hebrews 11:1

just to let you know...

A Jehovah's Witness ripped me off for hundreds of thousands of dollars... but I don't hold it against all of you.

Well... not really....