JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

name this "mutual friend" first.. a man of god would only speek the truth, not hide themselves behind a veil of lies

A MAN MUST KEEP HIS FRIENDS CLOSE AND HIS ENEMIES CLOSER. I CANNOT REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF OUR MUTUAL FRIEND, NOT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST, BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ASKED HIS PERMISSION. I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO THINK I HAVE BETRAYED THE TRUST HE HAS PLACED IN ME.

TRUST IN TURN, THAT REFLECTS MY DEVOTION TO A HIGHER POWER WHO HAS CHOSEN ME. WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS, EVEN IF IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS. THE RAINBOW AT THE END OF THE RAIN MUST BE SUNG TO WHILE FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS ABOVE.

I CANNOT NAME THE FRIEND, MY DEAR TIM. KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU, AND THROUGH HIM SO DO I. I ALSO HAVE NOT LIED. THIS WOULD BE AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE GOD I SERVE.

I know you are a friend of God or maybe his son :kekeke: , but will you please stop using the caps lock button :bat:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you have said the same if it was Jehovah's Witnesses who made this noise? Seriously, tho you are very religious and all Max, I cant see that you support these kind of posts.

That was your response to this...

I'm so lost.

The person has the right to post what they believe as long as they are not spamming the board, attacking other members or trying to offend others. That being said...

What the heck is going on?

People have the right to talk about their beliefs as long as they are not degrading the quality of the board by doing any or all of the three things I stated above. You are welcome to check the forum guildlines.

Many have said that this isn't a religious forum and so forth, yet this isn't a 50 Cent forum though he is talked about all the time nor is it a Kanye West forum though he is talked about all the time. We've had discussions about the X-Box, technology, amazing gymnasts, Murder Inc.; all of these things are perfectly acceptable, yet none of them have much to do with JJFP. The Caught In the Middle Section has been reserved for topics that are not necessarily related to Will or Jeff, but may be of interest to the members of this forum. In keeping with that, discussion of religion should be acceptable as long as they are within the guidelines on the forum. That was what I wanted to point out in the first part of my original post.

Whether I believe that what the person is saying is true or not is moot. As far as I am concerned, they could be worshiping Polaris... they still have a right to address their beliefs as long as their discussion is in accordance with the forum guidelines. That goes for Jehovah's Witnesses as well. That part of my original statement addressed those who would say that we shouldn't talk about religion on the board, not to bolster the person who started this thread.

You will also note the "That being said... What the heck is going on?"

This person obviously addressed Tim by name during their tirade, which is completely unacceptable (and can be construed as harassment). So I obviously wanted to know what was going on and what this was all about. I don't support posts like theirs, I didn't say I did. The "attacking other members" is a dead giveaway. Reading comprehension Lerkot.

Edited by MaxFly

name this "mutual friend" first.. a man of god would only speek the truth, not hide themselves behind a veil of lies

A MAN MUST KEEP HIS FRIENDS CLOSE AND HIS ENEMIES CLOSER. I CANNOT REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF OUR MUTUAL FRIEND, NOT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST, BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ASKED HIS PERMISSION. I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO THINK I HAVE BETRAYED THE TRUST HE HAS PLACED IN ME.

TRUST IN TURN, THAT REFLECTS MY DEVOTION TO A HIGHER POWER WHO HAS CHOSEN ME. WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS, EVEN IF IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS. THE RAINBOW AT THE END OF THE RAIN MUST BE SUNG TO WHILE FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS ABOVE.

I CANNOT NAME THE FRIEND, MY DEAR TIM. KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU, AND THROUGH HIM SO DO I. I ALSO HAVE NOT LIED. THIS WOULD BE AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE GOD I SERVE.

I know you are a friend of God or maybe his son :kekeke: , but will you please stop using the caps lock button :bat:

Isn't that the first thing people learn in prophet camp... When posting on the internet, do not type in all caps as to avoid coming off a spooky or off balance... I swear it is... it was on the Discovery Channel.

• Admin

So lets get this straight... YOU DONT KNOW ME.. YOU WILL NOT NAME OUR SUPPOSED "MUTUAL FRIEND" BUT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO COME HERE HARASS ME AND TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT okay now go troll somewhere else and take a look in the mirror while you are at it..

• Members

So lets get this straight... YOU DONT KNOW ME.. YOU WILL NOT NAME OUR SUPPOSED "MUTUAL FRIEND" BUT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO COME HERE HARASS ME AND TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT okay now go troll somewhere else and take a look in the mirror while you are at it..

I AM SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, MY BELOVED FRIEND, BUT I DO KNOW YOU. I AM NOT HERE TO HARASS, AND HAVE ONLY GIVEN COMPLEMENTS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

IN THE PRESENSE OF MIRRORS, I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME.

I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I SHALL RETURN, AS HE WHO HAS COME BEFORE HAS RETURNED TO SAVE US ALL. WHEN YOU ARE READY, DO NOT HOLD BACK, COME. WHEN YOUR MEMORIES ARE SET ADRIFT ON A JOYFUL JOURNEY, YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE LIGHT THAT IS WITHIN, WHETHER IT IS IN THE MORNING LIGHT AT 9:45, OR AS YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE GLORIOUS MOON AS YOU HAVE A NIGHT OUT ON THE CITY.

AND SO, I SHALL LEAVE AND YOU MAY RETURN TO YOUR FRIVOLITIES. KNOW THAT AS THE EVENING COMES AGAIN EVERY DAY, THAT AS THE SUN RISES, I WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU.

WITH MUCH LOVE,

tm

Edited by funkyspunk

I AM SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, MY BELOVED FRIEND, BUT I DO KNOW YOU. I AM NOT HERE TO HARASS, AND HAVE ONLY GIVEN COMPLEMENTS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

IN THE PRESENSE OF MIRRORS, I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME.

I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I SHALL RETURN, AS HE WHO HAS COME BEFORE HAS RETURNED TO SAVE US ALL. WHEN YOU ARE READY, DO NOT HOLD BACK, COME. WHEN YOUR MEMORIES ARE SET ADRIFT ON A JOYFUL JOURNEY, YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE LIGHT THAT IS WITHIN, WHETHER IT IS IN THE MORNING LIGHT AT 9:45, OR AS YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE GLORIOUS MOON AS YOU HAVE A NIGHT OUT ON THE CITY.

AND SO, I SHALL LEAVE AND YOU MAY RETURN TO YOUR FRIVOLITIES. KNOW THAT AS THE EVENING COMES AGAIN EVERY DAY, THAT AS THE SUN RISES, I WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU.

WITH MUCH LOVE,

tm

I'd bet money this is similar to what Loretta wrote in that letter to Will.

The name tells me about it, how is a religous person called funky spunk, i mean, come on, go home lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought I was the only one who noticed the screen name. I didn't want to say anything, but really... funkyspunk...? What kinda name is that? You need to head back to the drawing board.

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS, EVEN IF IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS. THE RAINBOW AT THE END OF THE RAIN MUST BE SUNG TO WHILE FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS ABOVE.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol... I have tears in my eyes, and I've almost choked on my glass of water twice while reading the posts in this thread.

IF HE SEARCHES HE CAN FIND THAT THERE IS A SCAPEGOAT IN HIS REASONS. HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE HAND OF HIM WHO IS READY FOR HIM. BE AS A CARVED PIECE OF PAPER HOLDING ON FOREVER.

:rofl: :rofl:

Edited by MaxFly