JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Jesus had a dark complexion. considering the place is is impossible that he was blonde-haired, blue eyed and white.

im religious and i know that Jesus had to have a dark complexion. but it pictures he isnt blonde haired and blue eyed. he has brown hair. and brown eyes(most of the time...well i dont really know the eyes). but we dont really know do we. yes i realized hes portrayed as white but hes also portrayed as black too. where the bible is, Jesus was most likely middle eastern..

but i dont want to argue. so i respect your points. the real topic of this forum is this weirdo that is harrassing tim. personally i would be afraid if i were tim, so i suggest whoever you are to tell us who you are and why you are doing this. if your regious and trying to spread it, thats great. just not here.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

ok first of all im a christian but i dont follow it rule by rule, im quite relaxed about the whole thing. i believe that if u want to read the bible and be a christian then thats fine but keep it to yourself. i also believe in respecting other peoples beliefs. Its post like these that push people away from christianity.

Posts like these are guaranteed to offend and annoy people and will just turn into an argument. This board is quite muliticulteral, there are people from all over the world, different races and probably different religions and so of all places its not right to have such an opinionated post.

im religious and i know that Jesus had to have a dark complexion. but it pictures he isnt blonde haired and blue eyed. he has brown hair. and brown eyes(most of the time...well i dont really know the eyes). but we dont really know do we. yes i realized hes portrayed as white but hes also portrayed as black too. where the bible is, Jesus was most likely middle eastern..

yeah you are right. the main thing was the middle-eastern thing the blonde hair and blue eyes was mainly the rant talking.

First of all I didn't delet your post, one of the other moderators did. Secondly, why are you calling me by my first name when I don't even know you. Please explain who you are first then I'll deal with what you are saying.

AS A PROPHET, TIM, GOD CAN SPEAK TO ME AT ANY TIME. HOWEVER, IN THIS ONE CASE, A MUTUAL FRIEND OF OURS, ONE WHO IS OF THE SAME PERSUASION AS US, TOLD ME YOU NEEDED GUIDANCE. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE AND NEEDED TO COME TO THE LIGHT. YOU NEED TO GO BEYOND FINITE AFFECTIONS AND OPEN YOUR HEART TO GOD.

WHY DOES GOD LOVE YOU? BECAUSE HE'S THE MAN ABOVE. THE HOLY ONE WHO STANDS WITH OPEN ARMS TO RECEIVE YOU.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, TIM, AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER.

why are u aiming this at Tim. For all u know he could be very religious.

"The greatest atrocities ever committed on this planet have been in the

name of God

This country was founded by Puritans, for the expressed purpose of

oppression-free worship

Your attitude is the same arrogant, fearful fundamentalism that fueled the

hatred of the Crusades

& the attacks on 9/11.

If we are not allowed to worship God as groups & individuals free from

persecution, in respectful

Tolerance, there’s only one outcome…"

Will Smith, "Ms holy roller" 2005.

• Members

why are u aiming this at Tim. For all u know he could be very religious.

AT TIMES THERE ARE THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE RELIGIOUS AND YET ARE NOT. TIM KNOWS OF WHAT I SPEAK. IF HE SEARCHES HE CAN FIND THAT THERE IS A SCAPEGOAT IN HIS REASONS. HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE HAND OF HIM WHO IS READY FOR HIM. BE AS A CARVED PIECE OF PAPER HOLDING ON FOREVER.

• Admin

First of all I didn't delet your post, one of the other moderators did. Secondly, why are you calling me by my first name when I don't even know you. Please explain who you are first then I'll deal with what you are saying.

AS A PROPHET, TIM, GOD CAN SPEAK TO ME AT ANY TIME. HOWEVER, IN THIS ONE CASE, A MUTUAL FRIEND OF OURS, ONE WHO IS OF THE SAME PERSUASION AS US, TOLD ME YOU NEEDED GUIDANCE. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE AND NEEDED TO COME TO THE LIGHT. YOU NEED TO GO BEYOND FINITE AFFECTIONS AND OPEN YOUR HEART TO GOD.

WHY DOES GOD LOVE YOU? BECAUSE HE'S THE MAN ABOVE. THE HOLY ONE WHO STANDS WITH OPEN ARMS TO RECEIVE YOU.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, TIM, AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER.

name this "mutual friend" first.. a man of god would only speek the truth, not hide themselves behind a veil of lies

• Members

name this "mutual friend" first.. a man of god would only speek the truth, not hide themselves behind a veil of lies

A MAN MUST KEEP HIS FRIENDS CLOSE AND HIS ENEMIES CLOSER. I CANNOT REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF OUR MUTUAL FRIEND, NOT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST, BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ASKED HIS PERMISSION. I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO THINK I HAVE BETRAYED THE TRUST HE HAS PLACED IN ME.

TRUST IN TURN, THAT REFLECTS MY DEVOTION TO A HIGHER POWER WHO HAS CHOSEN ME. WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS, EVEN IF IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS. THE RAINBOW AT THE END OF THE RAIN MUST BE SUNG TO WHILE FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS ABOVE.

I CANNOT NAME THE FRIEND, MY DEAR TIM. KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU, AND THROUGH HIM SO DO I. I ALSO HAVE NOT LIED. THIS WOULD BE AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE GOD I SERVE.

Edited by funkyspunk