JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE!

funkyspunk

• Members

TIM, WHY DID YOU ERASE MY POST? WHY BE AFRAID OF GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU? HE SENT HIS ONLY SON TO DIE FOR YOUR SINS, SO WHY NOT GIVE IT ALL UP TO HIM? HE IS THE RAINBOW THAT TOUCHES YOUR HEART, WHEN THERE ARE THINGS YOU NEED BUT CANNOT NEED HIS LOVE WILL GUIDE YOU. HE WILL TOUCH YOU IN THE PLACES THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT, AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

ALLOW THE SEED OF GOD TO SPILL OVER YOU WITH ITS GOLDEN RAYS. WHO WOULD YOU BE IF YOU BELIEVED IN YOURSELF? YOU LET THE JAGURES OF DESIRE SCRATCH LEASONS APON YOUR TREES OF LIFE, TREES THAT GOD LOVES AND SPILLS HIS GOLDEN RAYS ON. GOD WANTS YOU TO TALK TO ME, HE HAS SENT DOWN HIS LITTLE BUTTERFLY OF LOVE, FAITH, AND WISDOM TO KISS YOU AND TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU. GOD DOES NOT LET THERE BE WINTER WITHOUT THE HEALKING TOUCH OF SPRING TO LET THE SOFT WIND GLIDE AROUND AND KISS YOUR ESSENCE.

WE ALL NEED TO REST AND REVITALIZE OUR ESSENCES, RETREAT INTO OUR INNER CORES, BUT WE NEED TO GIVE UP OUR EGO, FEAR, STRESS, FRUSTRATION, NEGATIVE THOUGHT. WE NEED TO REPLACE THEM WITH JOY, LOVE, STRENGTH, AND LIFE IN ABUNDANCE.

TIM, YOU NEED TO LEARN GRATITUDE, SO YOU CAN GIVE BACK AND FLOWER WITH GLORIOUS DIVINITY AND LOVE, LEARN, CREATE AND LIVE. LET THE FOGIVING GLORY OF GOD WASH OVER YOU, WASH OVER YOU QUINCHING YOUR THIRST AND NOURISHING LIGHT OF LOVE, WISDOM, AND ENERGY FROM GOD.

MUCH LOVE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

First of all I didn't delet your post, one of the other moderators did. Secondly, why are you calling me by my first name when I don't even know you. Please explain who you are first then I'll deal with what you are saying.

I am a religious person but the way you made everything sound like a sappy puppy love movie :rofl: :rofl: I don't think its a good idea to spread the word on a measage board that has nothing to do with religion. It just dosen't belong here, this board is for JJFP/Will Smith fans to come and make friends and have fun. It doesn't matter what your preaching, its just not the place for it. I can see why did this but I think you aren't gonna have much impact on some random measage board because most people just find stuff like your post hilarious :rofl:

truth told in bart5's post

if this were a religious forum then I could expect this, however this isn't the proper forum for a religious post. the most religius thing we have is the prayer and support circle. but that's it.

personally I'm roman catholic, however I haven't gone to church or anything like that in years. I'm personally sick and tired of very religious christians (especially in the USA) who say stuff like "god loves you" and all that stuff, however they have no guilt about killing other people based on religion. I think we need to take all religious stuff at face value. According to the catholic faith "Jesus died for our sins, and because he loves us." That means ALL OF US!!! If you are muslim god loves you, if you don't believe in god, he still loves you. Not "Come to our religion in order for god to love you."

Also jesus WASN'T WHITE!!! big shocker to many conservative religious people. the fact is that the painting of jesus were made in the european countries, thus they thought jesus looked white. Its not their fault, this was hundreds of years ago. Jesus had a dark complexion. considering the place is is impossible that he was blonde-haired, blue eyed and white.

............well that was a good rant. :lol: