JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Which actress would you pick for tonight, he comes ?

Typhoon20

Which actress do you invision to be the perfect match for this movie ?

And please tell us the reason you want her on that movie.

My choice would be halle berry.

Why, because she is an A-Class actress that is well suited for a role

as a housewive and yet have that sexy charisma, because will

is going to fall in love with her and she has to have charisma.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reese Witherspoon

I'd like to see an interracial romance. The year's 2005 and Will's such a big star that I think audiences can handle it. A big high profile romance on screen between two of the biggest stars would be great. Reese is believable as a housewife while still being really sexy!

when did will work with angelina?

i would pick jada

Sharktale

I wouldn't pick Jada, no offense but I think it would cause complications and would be open to critisism. I dunno about interracial either, could cause more hate on Will in real life, even though we know in a film it's not actually him, but haters will not take that into account... Halle Berry sounds cool to me :2thumbs:

i would pick jada

Sharktale

I wouldn't pick Jada, no offense but I think it would cause complications and would be open to critisism. I dunno about interracial either, could cause more hate on Will in real life, even though we know in a film it's not actually him, but haters will not take that into account... Halle Berry sounds cool to me :2thumbs:

Yea there would be complains, but I think it would be cool if the best actress was picked and the studio didn't worry about appealing to demographics.

i would pick jada

Sharktale

Yea there would be complains, but I think it would be cool if the best actress was picked and the studio didn't worry about appealing to demographics.

Yea your right radewart, I also would love to see a interracial movie with will.

Though I don't see reese witherspoon being the perfect match for will.

Angelina would be perfect IMO, but that's because I have a crush for her, who doesn't :kekeke:

HALLE BERRY CAN'T ACT!!!!! SHE ONLY GOOD AT ONE THING AND THATS WHY SHE WON THE OSCAR!!!! DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER HER MOVIES BEFORE SHE WON THE OSCAR?? SHE IS A HOOOORIBLE ACTRESS!!! Catwoman, baps, swordfish, etc. SHE GIVES REAL BLACK ACTRESSES A BAD NAME, AND SHE NOT EVEN REALLY BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE I SAID IT!!!!!

This is the justice knight!!!!

I forgot to login!!!

I don't think you're going to see an interracial romance. I know a lot of us may be colorblind when it comes to this forum but the fact is that this country(the U.S.) still is not ready for an interracial romance in a movie - especially if it's a black man/white woman.

* Will once said in an interview about Hitch that when he was considering his co-star that he couldn't choose someone who was white because America wasn't ready for it.

* Denzel Washington caught a lot of flack for a love scene he did with Milla Jovovich(sp) in He Got Game.

* Denzel also caused controversey when he wouldn't do a kissing scene with Julia Roberts in The Pelican Brief. The movie was based off the book and in the book Denzel & Julia's character become intimate. Julia wanted to do the scene but Denzel refused because he felt it would cause a major ruckus.

The fact remains that in 2005 America still has problems with interracial romances. You may have seen white men with different races of women do well but rarely has a movie done well with a black man/white woman romance(and before anyone says what about Hitch, Eva Mendes is Latino). It is a shame that in 2005 we as a country still are divided by racial lines but it is the truth.

Having said all of that - I'd love to see Gabrielle Union co-star with Will.

• Admin

I think Will was right that he said worldwide no one would care about an interracial romance.. only in America.. I don't think it should be done just to have an interracial romance in a movie.. but if the best actress is white.. hire her!!