JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DDP Sueing Jay Z For "trademark infringement"

Vipa

http://www.wrestling-edge.com/newsarticle.php?page=135658555

My friend showed me this. I'm not into wrestling anymor, so i don't evne know if DDP Still wrestles but....

For those who don't know, and too lazy to go to the link( :kekeke: ), DDP was a wrestler in the WCW. Before he did his finisher(Called the Diamond Cutter) He did this taunt, in which he formed a diamond with his hands, held it high (Like Jay Z Does), but then brought it down sharply....He Claims Jay'S ROC Hand Signs are copied from that..

LOL! Is this guy THAT Desperate? He needs to sue Over something little like this...It's insane...Not to mention Jay Z Has been doing it for years.

• Admin

I used to love diamond dallas page..he was hilarious!! basically his fights would go like this.. he'd be pummelled by his opponent for 15-20 minutes and then he'd do the diamond cutter and win!! his match versus the giant was one of my all time wrestling favs :lolsign: :lolsign:

Well Ric Flair and Kurt Angle went at it one time on Raw for the "Wooooo!" thing. I guess this isn't much different. Unless DDP actually invented it, he should have no say in what WCW made him do.

And funny you should say that Tim, becuz whenever I caught DDP wrestling (the few times I watched WCW), he always got his butt whooped, and still in bandages.

Edited by mfuqua23

I remember DDP, I saw him when the WWF (I still call them that) came over to NYC after 9/11 for a charity event for all the firefighter's families and such. (my friend's mom was in vietnam and desert storm, so she got free tickets) and this was during the "invasion" on wcw&ecw vs. wwf.

I remember tazz intefered and mick foley came out and did "mr. socko" on him (lol) and after the matches I looked at the sunroof of a limo and DDP was there actually doing the sign that he's suing over. I remember yelling out "It's DDP!!!!" but he ended up ducking back into the limo.

I'd say that DDP should win the case but stuff like that should really belong to the people. it is like suing everyone if they pay tribute to another by doing some sign of theirs.

Edited by sonic1988