JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Christmas present?

willandjada

I would say something simple.. you know a new house or her own private jet :kekeke: Naa I seriously have no idea :wiggle:

LOL @ Timboat. I wouldn't know how to act for awhile with a new house and comfortable car, non the less a jet. lmbo. Im sure they have to put alot of thought behind their gifts to each other, because I know they have everything they ever wanted or need... Id think a couple of cars...

I do have this feeling that Christmas at their house is way better than even living at the North Pole...

haha

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I see Will and Jada putting a lot of thought in2 their gifts. The kids might get brand new designer clothes and the hottest toys that are out on the market.

Will might buy Jada a brand new car. Jada might buy Will brand new set of golf clubs :kekeke:

But then again JET sounds nice...every couple should have 1 :kekeke:

I see Will and Jada putting a lot of thought in2 their gifts. The kids might get brand new designer clothes and the hottest toys that are out on the market.

Will might buy Jada a brand new car. Jada might buy Will brand new set of golf clubs :kekeke:

But then again JET sounds nice...every couple should have 1 :kekeke:

Oops 4got 2 login :kekeke: