JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BET NIGHTLY NEWS - I, ROBOT

On BET's Nightly News, they had a really short bit talking about I, Robot's premier. Will talked 2 the interviewer saying something like "I've spent all of my career clothed (must have 4gotten his 1st scene in Wild Wild West), and i've always had a goal to be buck-naked at some point in my career and i felt I, Robot was the right time." It then cut 2 a seperate interview with Jada and she said something like "Will needs to stop. He got in shape to do this nude scene that he didn't have to do just so he could show off his body." It was short, but really funny.

lol he talked about this onLeno, he didnt make it clear how naked he is in the film, but it was really funny. He cant possibly be more naked that in WWW unless he showed his butt.

Whatever it just gives me more reason to c this film lol, im sure the rest of the girls here will agree.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 9 2004, 05:12 PM]lol he talked about this onLeno, he didnt make it clear how naked he is in the film, but it was really funny. He cant possibly be more naked that in WWW unless he showed his butt.[/quote]
...or worse :eek4: :cya:

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 9 2004, 04:12 PM]lol he talked about this onLeno, he didnt make it clear how naked he is in the film, but it was really funny. He cant possibly be more naked that in WWW unless he showed his butt.

Whatever it just gives me more reason to c this film lol, im sure the rest of the girls here will agree.[/quote]
I can convince my g/f 2 come and c the movie with me...
bco's the only thing she love in Will is his body!...

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 10 2004, 06:27 AM]Hey, he's young and in shape....take advantage of it while u can. As long as he keeps his dangling un-mentionables 2 himself. :roll:[/quote]
Mmm... I agree, but as long as there is some strategically placed soap...

[quote=sexywshgirl,Jul 10 2004, 12:10 AM]When he says he is naked in the movie he is NAKED! He is in the shower with NOTHING on! :eek4: :eek4:  Girls you have to check him out he is in GREAT shape!! It didnt bother me at all! :kekeke:  :kekeke:[/quote]
yeah but surely they cant have a full on frontal shot of lil will, or can they!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek4:

Like the others say he has gotta be covered up somehow or have some well placed camera shots. Edited by Jazzy Julie

I'd kill to have a body like Will's, it must be hard for him to stay married to Jada when a lot girls get all horny over how he looks! :kekeke: