JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AUGUST ISSUE OF REDBOOK

JADA IS ON THE COVER OF THE AUGUST ISSUE OF REDBOOK ON STANDS TUESDAY, SHE TALKS ABOUT HOW SHE AND WILL MAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WORK...HERE'S A QUOTE FROM ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT SHE SAID," EVERY GIRL DESERVES A WILL SMITH IN HER LIFE. THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE" ... I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT! THEY RECOGNIZED HER AS THE ACTRESS/SINGER...I LOVE THAT(SMILE)
BE SURE TO PICK UP THE MAG ON TUESDAY, THEN WATCH WILL ON LETTERMAN LATER THAT NIGHT...THERE'S ALSO SOME SHOW COMING ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL ABOUT THE MAKING OF THAT SICK( AND I MEAN SICK) MOTORCYCLE THAT WAS ON THE "BLUE" CARPET AT THE PREMIERE... I THINK WILL HELPED DESIGN IT OR SOMETHING....
AND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, CHECK THESE OUT:
www.fan-sites.org/will-smith
THESE YAHOO GROUPS:
JADAPINKETTSMITHWILLSMITHPAGE
JADENSMITHGROUP
HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!
i hope this was informative in some way, and i wasn't just wasting my time
OH YEAH, B4 I 4GET ACCESSHOLLYWOOD IS DOING SOMETHING SIMILAR TO BET CALLED THE BURNING QUESTION(CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE DETAILS) SORRY IF I'M POSTING SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY POSTED...I GO FROM FORUM TO FORUM...SOMETIMES I REPOST ....SO IF I DID...JUST LET ME SAY" MY BAD" IN ADVANCE

I think Jada is wrong. Every man on the planet needs a woman like Jada Pinkett Smith in their life. I know I do. Damn, she's so fine. Check out Getty Images to see the photos from the "I, Robot" Premiere.

[url="http://gettyimages.com"]Getty Images[/url]

I never really buy other magazines rather than rap mags...that's bcoz I never spend much time reading...

Every woman desreves a will Smith intheir life?????????? i think I desrve Je-lo in my life

The bike that was on the red carpet was a bike built by Orange County Choppers or OCC. They have a show on TLC and the IRobot bike show starts on Monday July 12th at 10:00pm. Will went to them and asked them to build an Irobot bike. They build choppers and they build a chopper that usually has a theme. When Will was in New York he went to their shop and pitched them the idea of doing a chopper to represent IRobot. It should be a good episoid. They show is hilarious its a father son team that builds bikes and they are pretty disfunctional cuz all they do is yell and fight with eachother. Its funnny though! Im definately gonna watch it!! :eek4:

• Admin
thanx 4 the heads up..ive already added a lot of these to the calendar..so they will show up as announcements at the bottom of the page to remind everybody :werd:

heres the access hollywood info

This week, submit your questions for Halle Berry, Colin Farrell, Will Smith and Matt Damon and your question could be asked on Access Hollywood!

Email your questions to theburningquestion@accesshollywood.com. Please include your first name and the city that you are from and stay tuned to Access Hollywood as the viewers turn the tables on the stars!

[quote=TopDawg14,Jul 8 2004, 10:53 PM]I think Jada is wrong. Every man on the planet needs a woman like Jada Pinkett Smith in their life. I know I do. Damn, she's so fine. Check out Getty Images to see the photos from the "I, Robot" Premiere.

[url="http://gettyimages.com"]Getty Images[/url][/quote]
hahaha! :thumb: