JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whats your favorite dance moment on FPOBA?

bart5

Whats your favorite dance moment by a character from FPOBA? I thought this topic would make for a funny thread that would bring back some classic moments on FPOBA.

I have a few favorites:

When Will buys a new car. Uncle phil is sitting at the table as normal when all of sudden the house starts shaking because of loud music. Uncle phil and Aunt Viv then walk outside, and you see Fresh Prince breaking it down :gettinjiggywitit: :Party_fest09: :lolsign: This is one of my favorite dances, cause he breaks it down, while wiping off his brand new car aka The Rap Mobile :rofl: Jazz was laying down inbetween the seats in the back. This was probably my favorite dance moment on the show.

During Geffery's b-day. Will was showing G how to act cool and dance funky fresh style. After Will does his moves, he tells Geffery to give it a try. Geffery then says "No because as far as I know, hell hasn't frozen over yet." :rofl: Also I like the part later on in that episode when Geffery is dancing with his date @ Jazz's club. G was doing "the forbidden dance" haha. Will wanted to dance with his date, so he cuts in and does a really stupid funny dance (for like 3 seconds). He then gets thrown out of the club, like Jazz gets thrown out of the Bank's mansion. haha

During the 2nd episode, the first episode with Jazz in it. Jazz comes over to be Ashley's drum instructor, and comes into Ashley's room. He is checkin out the place and then Will tells Jazz to show Ashley how it is done on the drums. Jazz then gets busy on the drums, as Will gets jiggy wit it. hahahah That dance was hilarious.

Edited by bart5

well... i have a couple too, but the freshest in my memory right now is When Will & Carlton were in

Las Vegas, doing their "Apache" thingy... LOL

I forgot about that one I only remember the one where will and carlton have to strip for money in order to get the jewlery out of hock.

I've been watching season 2

well... i have a couple too, but the freshest in my memory right now is When Will & Carlton were in

Las Vegas, doing their "Apache" thingy... LOL

I forgot about that one I only remember the one where will and carlton have to strip for money in order to get the jewlery out of hock.

I've been watching season 2

:rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: :lolsign: Those dance moments were hilarious!!!

I also remeber the time where Carlton was in the living room. He starts looking around to see if anyone is around. After he sees no one is near, he turns on the Tom Jones song, and starts dancing around the living room, pretending to sing into a candle as if it were a microphone :kekeke: Will walks in, and just stops. He just stares at Carlton for a minute, while Carlton doesn't realize he was there. Then Carlton turns around, and stops dancing. After that Carlton sets the candle down, turns off the music, and walks out of the room as normal while Will is still staring :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: :lolsign: Those dance moments were hilarious!!!

I also remeber the time where Carlton was in the living room. He starts looking around to see if anyone is around. After he sees no one is near, he turns on the Tom Jones song, and starts dancing around the living room, pretending to sing into a candle as if it were a microphone :kekeke: Will walks in, and just stops. He just stares at Carlton for a minute, while Carlton doesn't realize he was there. Then Carlton turns around, and stops dancing. After that Carlton sets the candle down, turns off the music, and walks out of the room as normal while Will is still staring :rofl:

^^ Yeah that one was hilarious!! Definitely one of my favorites!! :rofl: :rofl:

i hvae that one with vegas if anyone wants i can up it

I'd like to have that, if you could put it up that'd be great! :2thumbs:

Edited by bart5

when Vivien and phill danced the forbbiden dance in the livingroom then Will when down in the stears and screamed earthqueak!!!!!!!!! that was soooo funny (and the dance was cool!)

then the show started if I remmember corectly...

That was definatly the best one in my opinion. :lolsign:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=11...&q=fresh+prince

Here is a link to that video. I can't watch google videos though :thumbdown: , but I thought I would share it with ya if you can view them.

• 1 month later...