JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Some Will Smith Remixes i've made

Frenzy

• Members

im a dj and i've made a couple Will Smith remixes and i couldn't be able to get into the Party Starter remix thread so ill post a couple remixes i've made here.

Party Starter Blend 1 (on Golddigger instrumental): http://rapidshare.de/files/8351269/Party_S...digger.mp3.html

Party Starter Remix ft. The Game and 50 Cent (long remix 7min 16 sec): http://rapidshare.de/files/8351544/Party_S..._Remix.mp3.html

Switch blend: http://rapidshare.de/files/8351648/Switch_blend.mp3.html

Feedback please....

Enjoy! :wiggle:

Edited by Frenzy

I honestly gotta say that these remixes are pretty damn good. I was really reluctant to download the 50 cent, the game, will smith one but that is really good. the gold digger is good as well but it is kinda hard at times to hear will's lyrics over the instrumental. the switch blend is good but probally my least favorite. the beat is good but for some reason I always see someone doing the robot to that version (it kinda sounds like beastie boys - intergalatic meets will smith - switch.)

• Members

I honestly gotta say that these remixes are pretty damn good. I was really reluctant to download the 50 cent, the game, will smith one but that is really good. the gold digger is good as well but it is kinda hard at times to hear will's lyrics over the instrumental. the switch blend is good but probally my least favorite. the beat is good but for some reason I always see someone doing the robot to that version (it kinda sounds like beastie boys - intergalatic meets will smith - switch.)

thanks, yeah i agree with the switch one, i've made lots of remixes of that song and that beat sounds the best on it.

^^ There's also hyperupload.com too, so there's quite a few uploading sites to use.

I really like Party Starter remix over Gold Digger! It flows well on it! I haven't had a chance to download the others yet but I will when I get home today. Sounds like good remixes Frenzy! :2thumbs:

• Members

^^ There's also hyperupload.com too, so there's quite a few uploading sites to use.

I really like Party Starter remix over Gold Digger! It flows well on it! I haven't had a chance to download the others yet but I will when I get home today. Sounds like good remixes Frenzy! :2thumbs:

thanks im gonna have to make more but i need more will smith acapellas off lost and found.