Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff @ Jingle Ball, Florida

Hero1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get a description of the show from Skittlegirl at ws.com:

All the sudden a part of the room where it was just the floor, suddenly moves and from underground comes a sleigh with will in it!! it was really cool because it was unexpected and he came out and flew on it to the stage with lights flying everywhere. then he came to the stage and sang songs. like the best ones. and his DJ was Jazz from the fresh prince of bel air. ( Jazzy Jeff) the stage was set up so in the middle it looked like the streets with a wall with a picture of wills cover for his album lost and found with two staircases on each wall. then he said he wanted to see who his real fans are, and then unexpectedly he started to sing the fresh prince of belair themesong live! i thought it was incredible because i watch him every night on the tv and sing along to it, and now i got to sing it with him live! and hear him sing it. then he brought out Carelton!!!!!!!!! and he did his really funny dances!!!!!!!!!!!! it was like so incredible. everybody near me was smiling so big and dancing and cheering and screaming his name!

and during a song he did a breakdancing comptetition and had dancers come out and compete as if they were having a street competition, then he brought his son out and he could do all this amazing stuff, some stuff i couldnt do, then he started to talk, and when he talks you just feel like you knew him since he was born. i wish i could talk so deep and so live thrilling as Will. and he had mentioned how he thinks he is here to bring the light, through war and fights and darkness he and everyone should bring light. and i 100% agree. and then he brought up a family with one mom, and three teenage kids. and presented them all christmas gifts! and he even brought up his freinds, TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!

and he even sang, "welcome to miami!" next time will msith is at a concert im getting front row seats and bringing a sigh saying. " I Love You Will!" or, " Will Smiths #1 Fan." because i feel like i know will smith.

Edited by Jonny 5

I managed to get a description of the show from Skittlegirl at ws.com:

All the sudden a part of the room where it was just the floor, suddenly moves and from underground comes a sleigh with will in it!! it was really cool because it was unexpected and he came out and flew on it to the stage with lights flying everywhere. then he came to the stage and sang songs. like the best ones. and his DJ was Jazz from the fresh prince of bel air. ( Jazzy Jeff) the stage was set up so in the middle it looked like the streets with a wall with a picture of wills cover for his album lost and found with two staircases on each wall. then he said he wanted to see who his real fans are, and then unexpectedly he started to sing the fresh prince of belair themesong live! i thought it was incredible because i watch him every night on the tv and sing along to it, and now i got to sing it with him live! and hear him sing it. then he brought out Carelton!!!!!!!!! and he did his really funny dances!!!!!!!!!!!! it was like so incredible. everybody near me was smiling so big and dancing and cheering and screaming his name!

and during a song he did a breakdancing comptetition and had dancers come out and compete as if they were having a street competition, then he brought his son out and he could do all this amazing stuff, some stuff i couldnt do, then he started to talk, and when he talks you just feel like you knew him since he was born. i wish i could talk so deep and so live thrilling as Will. and he had mentioned how he thinks he is here to bring the light, through war and fights and darkness he and everyone should bring light. and i 100% agree. and then he brought up a family with one mom, and three teenage kids. and presented them all christmas gifts! and he even brought up his freinds, TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!

and he even sang, "welcome to miami!" next time will msith is at a concert im getting front row seats and bringing a sigh saying. " I Love You Will!" or, " Will Smiths #1 Fan." because i feel like i know will smith.

Thanks, nice to hear Carlton (Alfonso) was on stage dancing :yeah:

his dj was jazz from fresh prince of bel air :thumbdown::thumbdown:

:lolsign: the post was from lorretaville, they don't know that Mr. DJ Jazzy Jeff is the best DJ in the world, they only know him as "jazz from fresh prince of bel air". :paperbag:

But that will change if we get an JJFP album next year :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...