JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow goes at Will yet again

Frenetic

"coloful cornball-type things." - now what exactly is that?

I had to read that Abraham Lincoln quote 5 times before I got it. I thought I was reading the exact same thing over and over. (well, it's 7 in the morning, forgive me) I like that. But some fools think they are in fact wise men or women for that matter.

Anyway, Bow Wow is a weakling. Bow Wow's gone foul. No way Will could be out done by this chump. I cried doing a passionate episode of the Fresh Prince. I seriously doubt Bow Wow can make me cry at a movie. Unless of course I'm laughing outta hysteria.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"coloful cornball-type things." - now what exactly is that?

I had to read that Abraham Lincoln quote 5 times before I got it. I thought I was reading the exact same thing over and over. (well, it's 7 in the morning, forgive me) I like that. But some fools think they are in fact wise men or women for that matter.

Anyway, Bow Wow is a weakling. Bow Wow's gone foul. No way Will could be out done by this chump. I cried doing a passionate episode of the Fresh Prince. I seriously doubt Bow Wow can make me cry at a movie. Unless of course I'm laughing outta hysteria.

true statement.

Underground hip-hop heads are dissin' Bow Wow hard for talking 'bout Will like that, finally they're starting to come around after they called me and J5 fags for making a post about how much we like "Party Starter":

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpo...stionID=1588021

y do yall fancy will so much???

We'll, you see mr. guest, in this world, there are some people called celebrities,

and most of these celebrities have fans, people who admire them for a reason, wether

this is for their character, charisma or talent, we happen to admire willie.

So I don't know from what world your coming from, but in this world fans fancy

celebrities, some more then others.

And we as earthlings, ''fancy'' will so much because of his character, charisma and talent.

Because he is the type of celebrity that stays TRUE no matter what.

I hope your question is answered my dear friend and welcome to earth,

I'm sure you'll like it in here :2thumbs:

XXL: "you had a pretty good year. You did the acting and music thing pretty big. Are you tryna be the next Will Smith?"

Bow Wow: "....he did his little rap thing first. But to me honestly, Will wasn't like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped into get a TV show, and it was poppin. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things with came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole coloful cornball-type things. That's just not my style.."

I wonder if it was JD or T.I that wrote that answer =)

Hmm??? I thought Bow Wow likes Will and gives him props? Because I read about that a lotta times here on this board before! I think it was two or three months ago, because I wasn't here for a long time, for two or three months... :/

XXL: "you had a pretty good year. You did the acting and music thing pretty big. Are you tryna be the next Will Smith?"

Bow Wow: "....he did his little rap thing first. But to me honestly, Will wasn't like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped into get a TV show, and it was poppin. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things with came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole coloful cornball-type things. That's just not my style.."

I wonder if it was JD or T.I that wrote that answer =)

Hmm??? I thought Bow Wow likes Will and gives him props? Because I read about that a lotta times here on this board before! I think it was two or three months ago, because I wasn't here for a long time, for two or three months... :/

Yeah that's what we all thought!! He's just a deranged hypocrit... :paperbag:

• Members

The full quote is even more funny!

"To me, honestly, Will wasn’t like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him."

"With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style. The only real rappers out there right now are me, Kanye, 50, and maybe Jay. :rofl: But Jay ain’t in it like that no more."

"Will Smith can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel. Movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him."

The full quote is even more funny!

"To me, honestly, Will wasn’t like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him."

"With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style. The only real rappers out there right now are me, Kanye, 50, and maybe Jay. :rofl: But Jay ain’t in it like that no more."

"Will Smith can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel. Movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him."

Oh my god, hahahaha, oh no...!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yes 4 sho' he can be better than Denzel! That's not that hard... :rofl:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E